Ukrainians Vote En Masse, Elections in Eastern Ukraine Fail
The Ukrainian news agencies report that the voter turnout in the early presidential elections in Ukraine is high.
In eastern Ukrainian regions Donetsk and Luhansk, however, the pro-Russian separatists have practically ruined the elections. According to the Unian wire service, in Donetsk the polling stations are closed and shortly after noon armed men started shooting in the city center.
In the Donetsk region remain closed over 82% of the polling stations.
In the Luhansk region elections are taking place in two out of 12 electoral districts and voter turnout at noon was around 18%.
In Mariupol opened 202 out of 216 polling stations.
- » Video Purports to Show Beheading of US Journalist Steven Sotloff
- » EU to Decide on New Russia Sanctions by Friday, Mogherini Says
- » UNHCR: More Ukrainians Flee Homes to Escape Fighting
- » Estonia's President Wants Permanent NATO Bases in Country
- » Russia to Update Military Doctrine in View of ‘New Military Dangers’
- » Slovakia Starts Shipping Gas to Ukraine via Vojany-Uzhgorod Pipeline
"The Ukrainian news agencies report that the voter turnout is high"-----;-)...."Ukrainian" is the key word, thanks, Novinite, the appointed by USA "central authorities" will fulfil the order..."PP" is it!!! (Are You still out of the idea? Well, let me inform You, dear Novinite: Puppet Poroshenko, the best friend of The Universe and its Suburbs, or, if You want, the Special US' Instrument, will be the Only True Choice of the Ukrainian People. Hallelujah!)............
As for Your predictably notorious "the pro-Russian separatists have practically ruined the elections [in Donetsk and Lugansk regions]", let me draw Your attention, Novinite, to the recent press conference of Mr. Poroshenko:
Q [of an Italian journalist]: "If You are elected, then what State will You visit first, Mr. Poroshenko?"
A: "Donetsk"....Best wishes to Maxim B*, dear Novinite.