Ukrainians Vote En Masse, Elections in Eastern Ukraine Fail
The Ukrainian news agencies report that the voter turnout in the early presidential elections in Ukraine is high.
In eastern Ukrainian regions Donetsk and Luhansk, however, the pro-Russian separatists have practically ruined the elections. According to the Unian wire service, in Donetsk the polling stations are closed and shortly after noon armed men started shooting in the city center.
In the Donetsk region remain closed over 82% of the polling stations.
In the Luhansk region elections are taking place in two out of 12 electoral districts and voter turnout at noon was around 18%.
In Mariupol opened 202 out of 216 polling stations.
- » EU Moves to Extend Russia Sanctions over Ukraine
- » Russia Suspends Its Participation in PACE Until End of Year
- » EP's Schulz Criticises Tsipras of Splitting Common EU Stance on Russia
- » EU Foreign Ministers to Discuss Further Sanctions Against Russia
- » New Greek Govt Objects to EU Call for Further Sanctions on Russia
- » Gazprom Plans to Start Pumping Gas to Turkey via New Pipeline in Dec 2016
"The Ukrainian news agencies report that the voter turnout is high"-----;-)...."Ukrainian" is the key word, thanks, Novinite, the appointed by USA "central authorities" will fulfil the order..."PP" is it!!! (Are You still out of the idea? Well, let me inform You, dear Novinite: Puppet Poroshenko, the best friend of The Universe and its Suburbs, or, if You want, the Special US' Instrument, will be the Only True Choice of the Ukrainian People. Hallelujah!)............
As for Your predictably notorious "the pro-Russian separatists have practically ruined the elections [in Donetsk and Lugansk regions]", let me draw Your attention, Novinite, to the recent press conference of Mr. Poroshenko:
Q [of an Italian journalist]: "If You are elected, then what State will You visit first, Mr. Poroshenko?"
A: "Donetsk"....Best wishes to Maxim B*, dear Novinite.