Around 135 Aftershocks Registered After Saturday Earthquake in Greece
Seismologists registered around 135 aftershocks between the Saturday 6.9 Richter scale earthquake in the Aegean Sea and Sunday morning.
Around 20 of them were of 4 Richter scale or a little higher, the remaining are between 2.8 and 3.
Those aftershocks were not felt in Bulgaria, said Irena Alexandrova of the National Institute for Geophysics and Geography.
According to her those minor quakes are aftershock and are abating.
The 6.9 quake stirred panic in western Turkey and in Greece and caused some material damages.
- » Emergency Declared in Bulgaria's Topolovgrad over Wildfire
- » FRONTEX Head Warns of New Migrant Arrivals via Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Mulls Tightening Restrictions in Migrant Centers
- » Romanian National Rescued after Getting Lost Near Bulgaria's Vladaya
- » Mass Brawl in Bulgarian Migrant Center Leaves 3 Injured
- » Sofia Northern Bypass to Remain Closed until Friday