6.88% Voter Turnout in Bulgaria As Of 10 AM
The voter turnout in the European elections in Bulgaria, as of 10 AM, is 6.88%, said the Central Electoral Commission (CEC).
“The election process across the country is going smoothly and all polling stations are open,” said the CEC chairperson Alexander Andreev.
The number of reported violations, according to Andreev, is insignificant.
“Voting in the polling stations abroad has also started,” Andreev said.
- » Phantom Voters in Bulgaria 'Surpass 1.2 M'
- » Bulgarian Electoral Commission Starts Registration for Early Elections
- » Jean-Claude Juncker Elected President of EU Commission
- » Jean-Claude Juncker To Be Approved As Head of European Commission
- » Bulgaria ex-Environment Mininster 'Might Head EP Committee'
- » Martin Schulz Re-elected as European Parliament President