Bulgaria's Black Sea Resort Albena Opens Beach Library
For the second consecutive year, Bulgaria's Black Sea resort Albena has opened the season of reading with the first EU beach library.
The library is located on the beach and on its shelves are arranged over 6000 volumes in more than 15 languages. It is completely free and offers world classics, thrillers, mysteries, romantic readings, memoirs.
The beach library is the first of its kind in Bulgaria and in Europe, as well. Two new libraries on the beach will be opened in June, Bulgarian National Radio informs.
- » Night/Plovdiv to Feature Dozens of Events on September 23-24
- » Jethro Tull's Ian Anderson to Open Plovdiv Salon of Arts in September
- » Azam Ali to Perform in Sofia in October
- » Rozhen Folklore Fair Begins Near Bulgaria's Smolyan
- » Bansko Jazz Festival to Feature Musicians from 3 Continents
- » Kyustendil Honours Famous Bulgarian Painter with Large-Scale Portrait on Square