Bulgaria's Black Sea Resort Albena Opens Beach Library
For the second consecutive year, Bulgaria's Black Sea resort Albena has opened the season of reading with the first EU beach library.
The library is located on the beach and on its shelves are arranged over 6000 volumes in more than 15 languages. It is completely free and offers world classics, thrillers, mysteries, romantic readings, memoirs.
The beach library is the first of its kind in Bulgaria and in Europe, as well. Two new libraries on the beach will be opened in June, Bulgarian National Radio informs.
- » Theodor Ushev Shows for the First Time in Sofia an Immersive Art Installation and a Mixed Reality
- » "The Shape of Water" Took the Award of American Film Critics
- » Modigliani Art Exhibit Found to be Full of fakes
- » An Interactive Exhibition Will Welcome the Guests to the Opening Ceremony For the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU
- » "Rolling Stones" have the Most Successful Tour of the Year
- » The Alternative and Experimental Iranian Singer SEVDALIZA Comes to Sofia