Bulgaria's Black Sea Resort Albena Opens Beach Library
For the second consecutive year, Bulgaria's Black Sea resort Albena has opened the season of reading with the first EU beach library.
The library is located on the beach and on its shelves are arranged over 6000 volumes in more than 15 languages. It is completely free and offers world classics, thrillers, mysteries, romantic readings, memoirs.
The beach library is the first of its kind in Bulgaria and in Europe, as well. Two new libraries on the beach will be opened in June, Bulgarian National Radio informs.
- » Hundreds Protest, Demand Resignation of Bulgarian Culture Minister
- » EU Grant Sponsors Restoration of Bulgaria's Perperikon
- » Sentimental Swingers to Present New Album in Sofia
- » Ros Rossin's Portrait of Maya Angelou Featured on US Postage Stamp
- » Bulgaria Grants USD 20 000 to Young Talents Hasan, Ibrahim
- » Bulgarian Cinema Club Opens Doors in New York City