Bulgaria's Black Sea Resort Albena Opens Beach Library
For the second consecutive year, Bulgaria's Black Sea resort Albena has opened the season of reading with the first EU beach library.
The library is located on the beach and on its shelves are arranged over 6000 volumes in more than 15 languages. It is completely free and offers world classics, thrillers, mysteries, romantic readings, memoirs.
The beach library is the first of its kind in Bulgaria and in Europe, as well. Two new libraries on the beach will be opened in June, Bulgarian National Radio informs.
- » Wooden Sculptures Attract the Attention of the Tourists in the Open-Air Museum “Etar”
- » Bulgaria Unveils 2015 Junior Eurovision Anthem
- » 11th Bulgarian Film Festival in New York to Open Sept. 28
- » Bulgarian Artists Will be in Focus of First Edition of Vienna Contemporary Fair
- » Divers Arrange Underwater Exhibition in Bulgaria's Primorsko
- » Bulgaria’s Plovdiv Launches Week of Art, Cultural Events