Earthquake Shakes Bulgaria, Greece, Saturday
A strong earthquake has shaken Bulgaria's capital city of Sofia at around 12,30 p.m., Saturday.
The earthquake was on the territory of Greece, Bulgaria's Focus news agency reports, according to information by the National Institute of Geophysics, Geodesy and Geography at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences. The earthquake was felt quite strongly in Bulgaria, as well.
The website of the European-Mediterranean Seismological Center has registered an earthquake with a magnitude of 6.5 on the Richter scale in the Aegean sea, followed by another one with magnitude 5.0, and a third one of 4.0 on the Richter scale.
The quake was felt in Bulgaria's cities of Kurdzhali, Burgas, Plovdiv, Kazalnak, Stara Zagora, as well.
Sofia mayor Yordanka Fandakova posted on Twitter that so far there are no reports of injured or damages in the capital,
"Currently, Sofia municipality has no data of injured or material damage. If you have any information of damages, report it to 112," she wrote.
- » Bulgarian Village of Belozem Declares State of Emergency
- » Bulgarian Authorities Issue Red Code Over Heavy Rain, Strong Winds in Burgas
- » 15 Districts in Bulgaria under ‘Code Yellow’ Weather Alert over Heavy Rain
- » Last Circus Lions in Bulgaria Leave for South Africa
- » Bulgaria Orders Montupet to Halt Aluminium Casting Unit over Suspected Air Pollution
- » Sofia’s MBT Waste Processing Plant to Start Operating Monday
Utter crap! There have always been lots of earthquakes and food shortages in the world. Some quakes much, much worse than of late.
The big difference is now it is on our TV’s and PC’s. This makes us believe it is getting worse.
I am the way the light and the truth
3 While he was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples approached him privately, saying: “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of THE CONCLUSION OF THE SYSTEM OF THINGS ? ”(Matthew 24:3)
“For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and EARTHQUAKES IN ONE PLACE AFTER ANOTHER.”(Matthew 24:7)