Latvia, Malta, Slovakia and The Czech Republic Head to Polls, Saturday
The Czech Republic, Latvia, Malta and Slovakia are heading to the polls on the third day of the European elections, Saturday.
The UK and the Netherlands held elections on Thursday, Ireland voted on Friday, while the rest of the EU member states, including Bulgaria, will exercise their right to vote on the last day of the European Parliament Elections, Sunday May 25.
Although Europeans will not vote on the same day throughout all EU Member States, the results of the elections will be announced at 10pm GMT on Sunday when the rest of the EU countries will have voted on who will take up the 751 seats of the European Parliament.
- » Phantom Voters in Bulgaria 'Surpass 1.2 M'
- » Bulgarian Electoral Commission Starts Registration for Early Elections
- » Jean-Claude Juncker Elected President of EU Commission
- » Jean-Claude Juncker To Be Approved As Head of European Commission
- » Bulgaria ex-Environment Mininster 'Might Head EP Committee'
- » Martin Schulz Re-elected as European Parliament President