Pink Floyd Re-Issue The Division Bell, Release New Video
Legendary British progressive rock band Pink Floyd will-reissue their last album, The Division Bell, and have released a new video to the album track Marooned.
The video was partially shot in the ghost Ukrainian town Pripyat, abandoned after the Chernobyl nuclear disaster, reports the Ultimateclassicrock website. It was shot in the end of April and was directed by Aubrey Powell at the art design group Hipgnosis.
The exclusive The Division Bell 20th Anniversary edition, which comes out on June 30 and will retail for USD 135, includes a double-vinyl LP remastered by Doug Sax from the original analog tapes in a gatefold sleeve also designed by Hipgnosis. The set also includes the original disc in a commemorative sleeve, a new Blu-ray 5.1 mix, a clear seven-inch vinyl single for ‘High Hopes’ and a red vinyl single for ‘Take It Back.’ There is also a 24-page booklet and four art prints.
The Division Bell is the fourteenth and final studio album of Pink Floyd, and second after bassist Roger Waters quit the band in mid-1980's. It came out in March 1994 and was mostly written by guitarist David Gilmour and keyboardist Rick Wright.
- » Valuable Ancient Jewelry Found in Private Home in Bulgaria's Nikopol
- » 8-century Old Church in Melnik Now Opens for Visitors
- » Ralitsa Petrova's ''Bezbog" Awarded at Prestigious Sarajevo Film Fest
- » Famous Israeli Musician Idan Raichel's Show Comes to Sofia Next Month
- » Sudanese Musician Alfateh Hussain to Visit Bulgaria with His Show
- » Bulgaria's Burgas Hosting Summer Chaos Festival on Saturday