Bulgaria's Postbank Has New Owners
The Greek Euroboank, which owns 100% of Bulgaria's Postbank, has new majority owners, said the bank in a press release.
Eurobank Ergasias has increased its share capital by EUR 2.864 B by emitting shares at the Athens stock exchange last week. Thus the bank became the Greek bank with a highest share of private stock holders – 65%. The majority stocks are controlled by the Fairfax, WLR, Mackenzie, Capital, Fidelity and Brookfield investment funds.
“Besides being one of the biggest in the world, those key investors are funds with long-term investment plans,” said Petya Dimitrova, CEO of Bulgaria's Postbank. “This means that they are here to stay and develop the Eurobank business in the region and to maximize the benefits for our clients.”
Besides in Greece and Bulgaria, Eurobank is also present Romania and Serbia and offers asset management in Cyprus and Luxembourg.
- » Ѕtatistics Show Growth in GDP and Final Consuption
- » At the End of June 2017 Currency in Circulation on the Domestic Market Reached BGN 14. 214b
- » Bitcoin Keeps on Breaking Records
- » Statistics Show Growth of Incomes and Spending in Bulgaria
- » Inflation in Bulgaria Reaches 1% Since Beginning of 2017
- » Average Wage in Bulgaria – Up by Nearly 10%
WE are now able to maximise the benifits and give our clients the best possible service, what a load of crap POSTBANK is withot a doubt the worst bank I have ever known and it's customer service is the pits, the only people to make any money are the new hardnosed investors who know how to shaft you even more.