Ludogorets Put EUR 2.5M Price Tag on Bezjak
The top goal scorer of Bulgaria's football champions Ludogorets Razgrad, Roman Bezjak, will cost EUR 2.5M for any club who wishes to buy him in the summer.
German media sources have informed that Werder Bremen is interested in signing the Slovenian striker. The other option along with Bezjak is Daniel Ginczek from Nurnberg.
The 25-year old Bezjak scored a staggering 20 goals in all competitions for Ludogorets this season, including against teams like Lazio and PSV Eindhoven.
The club's owner Kiril Domuschiev announced that he will try to hold on to his best players over the summer, and would only sell at high-value prices.
- » Ludogorets Tied 2:2 with PSG, Qualifying for Europa League
- » Kubrat Pulev Triumphs over Simon Peter, Grabbing WBA Boxing Belt
- » Bulgaria's CSKA Pledges Donation to Family of Chapecoense Plane Crash Victim
- » Bulgaria's Pulev to Face Samuel Peter for WBA Boxing Title on Saturday
- » Sofia to Host European Homeless Cup Next Year
- » Former Bayern Munich President Gets Re-elected