Piccadilly Retail Chain is Back in Bulgarian Hands
The retail chain Piccadilly is officially back in Bulgarian hands, after the competition watchdog allowed the sale to the local AP Mart.
AP Mart was set up by the Bulgarian businessmen Angel Angelov and Petur Dudolenski for the purpose of buying Piccadilly from the Belgian retail giant Delhaize in February.
Piccadilly has 32 supermarkets and 22 convenience stores in the major Bulgarian cities.
In the recent years it changed hands several times – its Bulgarian owners sold it to the Serbian Delta Holding, which, after several years of operation sold it to Delhaize.
- » Bulgaria Expects 10% Rise in Tourist Numbers in Summer 2016
- » Bulgaria Says Gas Link with Romania to Be Completed in Autumn 2016
- » Bulgaria Says China Proposing to Invest USD 100 M in Car Wheel Plant in Ruse
- » Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria to Test Bi-Directional Gas Flows by Year's End
- » Bulgaria’s Jan-May Current Account Balance Turns to Surplus
- » Bulgaria to Pay Debts to 2 Airports Put Up for Concession