Piccadilly Retail Chain is Back in Bulgarian Hands
The retail chain Piccadilly is officially back in Bulgarian hands, after the competition watchdog allowed the sale to the local AP Mart.
AP Mart was set up by the Bulgarian businessmen Angel Angelov and Petur Dudolenski for the purpose of buying Piccadilly from the Belgian retail giant Delhaize in February.
Piccadilly has 32 supermarkets and 22 convenience stores in the major Bulgarian cities.
In the recent years it changed hands several times – its Bulgarian owners sold it to the Serbian Delta Holding, which, after several years of operation sold it to Delhaize.
- » Bondholders May Sue BG Government Over KTB Default –Reuters Report
- » Heavy Rains Will Not Affect Bulgaria's Tourism – Expert
- » Bulgaria's Construction Sector Shows Signs of Improvement in Q2 2014
- » Westinghouse, Bulgarian Gov't Ink Unit 7 Agreement
- » Nearly All Bulgargaz's Money Held in KTB
- » Apricot Rakia From Silistra To Be In Short Supply This Year