Piccadilly Retail Chain is Back in Bulgarian Hands
The retail chain Piccadilly is officially back in Bulgarian hands, after the competition watchdog allowed the sale to the local AP Mart.
AP Mart was set up by the Bulgarian businessmen Angel Angelov and Petur Dudolenski for the purpose of buying Piccadilly from the Belgian retail giant Delhaize in February.
Piccadilly has 32 supermarkets and 22 convenience stores in the major Bulgarian cities.
In the recent years it changed hands several times – its Bulgarian owners sold it to the Serbian Delta Holding, which, after several years of operation sold it to Delhaize.
- » Bulgaria Has Received No Notice of Termination for South Stream Yet - Minister
- » Russia Bans Re-Export of Crop Products from Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria, Romania Move to Set Up Joint Tourist Info Center in China
- » Bulgaria, Romania Sign Joint Declaration on Energy Cooperation
- » Bulgaria Is World Leader in Broadband Adoption Rate
- » Discovery Channel Declares Bulgaria Top Tourist Destination in Europe