Piccadilly Retail Chain is Back in Bulgarian Hands
The retail chain Piccadilly is officially back in Bulgarian hands, after the competition watchdog allowed the sale to the local AP Mart.
AP Mart was set up by the Bulgarian businessmen Angel Angelov and Petur Dudolenski for the purpose of buying Piccadilly from the Belgian retail giant Delhaize in February.
Piccadilly has 32 supermarkets and 22 convenience stores in the major Bulgarian cities.
In the recent years it changed hands several times – its Bulgarian owners sold it to the Serbian Delta Holding, which, after several years of operation sold it to Delhaize.
- » Bulgaria's Energoremont Signs Equipment Rehab Deal with Mini Maritsa Iztok
- » Minimum Retirement Pension Up To BGN 180
- » The Total Business Climate Indicator in Bulgaria Decreases by 0.7% for June 2017
- » Apha Research: Most of the Bulgarians Get News on Websites and Social Media Networks
- » Regional Health Inspection: Sea Water on all Beaches in Varna is Clean
- » Gas Price Will Rise by 2% as of 1st of July