Piccadilly Retail Chain is Back in Bulgarian Hands
The retail chain Piccadilly is officially back in Bulgarian hands, after the competition watchdog allowed the sale to the local AP Mart.
AP Mart was set up by the Bulgarian businessmen Angel Angelov and Petur Dudolenski for the purpose of buying Piccadilly from the Belgian retail giant Delhaize in February.
Piccadilly has 32 supermarkets and 22 convenience stores in the major Bulgarian cities.
In the recent years it changed hands several times – its Bulgarian owners sold it to the Serbian Delta Holding, which, after several years of operation sold it to Delhaize.
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad, Visits of Foreign Residents Rise in October
- » Bulgaria’s Business Climate Worsens in November
- » Bulgaria Opens Tender for Oil/Gas Exploration in Varna Region
- » Bulgarians to Have Four Long Weekends in 2016
- » Bulgarian National Bank Presents New BGN 2 Coin
- » Telenor Bulgaria to Offer 4G Services from Next Month