Piccadilly Retail Chain is Back in Bulgarian Hands
The retail chain Piccadilly is officially back in Bulgarian hands, after the competition watchdog allowed the sale to the local AP Mart.
AP Mart was set up by the Bulgarian businessmen Angel Angelov and Petur Dudolenski for the purpose of buying Piccadilly from the Belgian retail giant Delhaize in February.
Piccadilly has 32 supermarkets and 22 convenience stores in the major Bulgarian cities.
In the recent years it changed hands several times – its Bulgarian owners sold it to the Serbian Delta Holding, which, after several years of operation sold it to Delhaize.
- » Sofia to Send Next Week Its Position on EC antitrust Case Against Gazprom
- » Bulgaria With Potential to Contribute to EU-China Partnership
- » US Technological Giant Tesla To Step on Bulgarian Market
- » Eurostat: Eurozone Inflation Accelerates to 1.9% in April
- » Bulgarian Business Climate Improved Slightly in April, 2017
- » Bulgarian’s Voyages Abroad Up By ¼