Piccadilly Retail Chain is Back in Bulgarian Hands
The retail chain Piccadilly is officially back in Bulgarian hands, after the competition watchdog allowed the sale to the local AP Mart.
AP Mart was set up by the Bulgarian businessmen Angel Angelov and Petur Dudolenski for the purpose of buying Piccadilly from the Belgian retail giant Delhaize in February.
Piccadilly has 32 supermarkets and 22 convenience stores in the major Bulgarian cities.
In the recent years it changed hands several times – its Bulgarian owners sold it to the Serbian Delta Holding, which, after several years of operation sold it to Delhaize.
- » Bulgaria Signs Deal to Invest in Iran's Solar Energy Projects
- » Daily Mail: Bulgaria has Enough Bitcoins to Pay off FIFTH of National Debt
- » Apple is Reportedly Buying Shazam For $400mln
- » Industrial Production Grows 2.8% YoY in October
- » For Ninth Consecutive Month, Industrial Production is Growing on an Annual Basis
- » The Bulgarian Government Holds More Than $ 3 Billion in Bitcoin