Piccadilly Retail Chain is Back in Bulgarian Hands
The retail chain Piccadilly is officially back in Bulgarian hands, after the competition watchdog allowed the sale to the local AP Mart.
AP Mart was set up by the Bulgarian businessmen Angel Angelov and Petur Dudolenski for the purpose of buying Piccadilly from the Belgian retail giant Delhaize in February.
Piccadilly has 32 supermarkets and 22 convenience stores in the major Bulgarian cities.
In the recent years it changed hands several times – its Bulgarian owners sold it to the Serbian Delta Holding, which, after several years of operation sold it to Delhaize.
- » The Chief Architect Offers Two Skyscraper Areas far from Downtown Sofia
- » Environmental Pollution Kills Millions Around the world
- » A Warehouse Hub for Indian and Chinese Goods will be Built near Sandanski
- » Varna will Held International Technology Conference Innowave Business and Startup
- » ECB Chief Mario Draghi says Bitcoin Not Mature Enough for Consideration
- » ‘New frontier’ Bulgaria Attracts Real Estate Investors