Piccadilly Retail Chain is Back in Bulgarian Hands
The retail chain Piccadilly is officially back in Bulgarian hands, after the competition watchdog allowed the sale to the local AP Mart.
AP Mart was set up by the Bulgarian businessmen Angel Angelov and Petur Dudolenski for the purpose of buying Piccadilly from the Belgian retail giant Delhaize in February.
Piccadilly has 32 supermarkets and 22 convenience stores in the major Bulgarian cities.
In the recent years it changed hands several times – its Bulgarian owners sold it to the Serbian Delta Holding, which, after several years of operation sold it to Delhaize.
- » FinMin: Bulgaria Records 12 % Increase in Revenues to State Budget
- » Bulgaria C-Bank Refuses to Allow Doverie to Buy Tokuda Bank
- » Bulgaria's Q2 GDP Records 2.2 % Growth Y/Y
- » Turkish MPs Prolong Mandate for Cross-Border Military Operations Against IS, PKK
- » Russia Bans Products Certified in Bulgaria over 'Fake Papers'
- » Over 60 German Firms Show Interest in Investing in Bulgaria - EconMin