Piccadilly Retail Chain is Back in Bulgarian Hands
The retail chain Piccadilly is officially back in Bulgarian hands, after the competition watchdog allowed the sale to the local AP Mart.
AP Mart was set up by the Bulgarian businessmen Angel Angelov and Petur Dudolenski for the purpose of buying Piccadilly from the Belgian retail giant Delhaize in February.
Piccadilly has 32 supermarkets and 22 convenience stores in the major Bulgarian cities.
In the recent years it changed hands several times – its Bulgarian owners sold it to the Serbian Delta Holding, which, after several years of operation sold it to Delhaize.
- » Friday Funday Ideas for Office Staff
- » Outgoing Deputy Foreign Minister Charged With Abuse of Office
- » EU Energy Commissioner Negotiates Key Energy Projects With Greek Govt
- » Bulgaria Posts 46.4% Drop in FDI in Jan-Nov 2016
- » Bulgaria, Serbia to Ink Gas Interconnector MoU
- » KEVR To Launch Inspections of Energy Distribution Ventures