Bulgaria’s Angelus Estate Wins 3 International Wine Challenge Awards
Bulgarian wine cellar Angelus Estate has won a golden and 2 silver awards at the prestigious International Wine Challenge in London.
The Stallion 2011 sort won the first gold trophy for Bulgaria at the IWC, while the White Stallion 2012 and Gold Stallion 2011 were ascribed silver trophies.
"For us, participating in this competition was a challenging experience. We are glad that we manage to offer world class wine, with an exuberant taste. I believe that the best lies ahead, and awards like these motivate us to continue developing our brand", Ivan Angelov, owner of Angelus Estate stated.
Angelus Estate started with completely new plantations in 2007 and in just several years was able to establish itself among Bulgaria's premium wines. The cellar has been awarded in a number of international competitions, such as Concours Mondiale de Bruxcelle, Vinalies Internationales Paris, San Francisco International Wine Competition, Le Concours Mondiale de Bruxelles, Decanter World Wine Awards, and others.
- » Bulgaria’s National Electric Company Reports BGN 425M Loss in end-Sept
- » 3 Big Outsourcing Firms to Open Offices in Plovdiv Within Months
- » Bulgaria-Macedonia Rail Line to Start Functioning in 2022
- » Flydubai Airline To Fly Between Sofia and Dubai
- » Construction of 2 New Bulgaria-Romania Bridges to Start by 2017
- » GERB Withdraws Proposal to Save KTB Through Legal Changes