Bulgarian Farmers to Get BGN 52M in Subsidies
Bulgaria's State Fund Agriculture has approved 232 new projects totaling BGN 51,787,376 under the Rural Development Program, according to the official information.
A total of 148 projects under Diversification to non-agricultural activities and Support for the creation and development of micro enterprises will be subsidized. Those include projects for the construction and repair of 136 guest houses and holiday villas, and for establishing a new business.
The rest of the funds totaling BGN 2,869,650 will be allocated to 84 projects under Measure 121 for the Modernization of agricultural holdings, including projects for planting, beekeeping, rose and lavender growing, vineyards and livestock.
In the coming weeks additional grants amounting to about BGN 85M will be allocated under Measure 121, as well.
- » Bulgarians will be Able to Travel for Longer without Visas to Six Island States
- » Nearly 30% of the Bulgarian Business Expects Negatives from Brexit
- » Lidl will Open at least Seven New Stores in Bulgaria in 2018
- » Lidl will Reduce Plastic in its Products with 20% by 2025.
- » Over EUR 335 Million is the Export of Bulgarian Furniture in 2017
- » Bulgaria will Cooperate with Saudi Arabia in Agriculture