Bulgarian Farmers to Get BGN 52M in Subsidies
Bulgaria's State Fund Agriculture has approved 232 new projects totaling BGN 51,787,376 under the Rural Development Program, according to the official information.
A total of 148 projects under Diversification to non-agricultural activities and Support for the creation and development of micro enterprises will be subsidized. Those include projects for the construction and repair of 136 guest houses and holiday villas, and for establishing a new business.
The rest of the funds totaling BGN 2,869,650 will be allocated to 84 projects under Measure 121 for the Modernization of agricultural holdings, including projects for planting, beekeeping, rose and lavender growing, vineyards and livestock.
In the coming weeks additional grants amounting to about BGN 85M will be allocated under Measure 121, as well.
- » Bulgarian Energy Commission Chairman: No Problems Expected Concerning EC Approval of NEC Loan
- » Banker Levon Hampartzoumian: Bulgaria's Economy Is in Good Shape at Macro Level
- » Bulgarians Abroad Sent BGN 1 B Back Home in 2016
- » Bulgaria Should Prioritize Gas Links with Greece, Romania - EU Official
- » Citizen Deposits in Banks Grow by 6.9% Year-on-Year in August 2016
- » EC Not To Limit Free-of-Charge Roaming