Bulgarian Farmers to Get BGN 52M in Subsidies
Bulgaria's State Fund Agriculture has approved 232 new projects totaling BGN 51,787,376 under the Rural Development Program, according to the official information.
A total of 148 projects under Diversification to non-agricultural activities and Support for the creation and development of micro enterprises will be subsidized. Those include projects for the construction and repair of 136 guest houses and holiday villas, and for establishing a new business.
The rest of the funds totaling BGN 2,869,650 will be allocated to 84 projects under Measure 121 for the Modernization of agricultural holdings, including projects for planting, beekeeping, rose and lavender growing, vineyards and livestock.
In the coming weeks additional grants amounting to about BGN 85M will be allocated under Measure 121, as well.
- » Power of Siberia Pipeline Construction Kicks Off
- » Ukraine, Belarus Make Up for Russians on Bulgaria's Property Market
- » Bulgaria's Public Debt Sees Significant Increase in July
- » Bulgarian Industrial Association Opposes Minimum Wage Hike Proposal
- » Protests to Be Staged in Support of KTB Across Bulgaria
- » BGN 2 Banknote Replaced with Coin in 2015