Free Visas for Some of the Ukrainian Tourists in Nesebar
This summer some of the Ukrainian tourists will have free visas for their vacation in the Black Sea town of Nesebar, said the town's mayor Nikolai Dimitrov.
The free visas will be given to Ukrainian children who come on vacation in the summer camps around Nesebar and their minders, clarified Dimitrov. According to him, the summer camps were very much a favourite of the Russian-speaking tourists.
Statistics shows that last year Bulgaria's Black Sea coast was visited by 150 000 children from Russia and Ukraine.
“Two months ago we welcomed the first Ukrainian tourists,” Dimitrov told Darik national radio. “Now the touroperators and we are signing letters to Bulgaria's consular service in Ukraine to issue free visas to the children and their minders, coming here.”
- » Bulgaria's Sunny Beach to Have Free Wi-Fi Coverage in Summer
- » Sofia Expects 7-10% Increase in Tourist Numbers in 2015
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Predicts Tough Summer Season
- » Bulgaria Starts Major Tourism Promotion Drive via European TV Channels
- » Over 700 000 Germans Visited Bulgaria for Tourism Purposes in 2014 - Minister
- » Bulgarian Ambassador Vows Visa Simplification for Russian Tourists in 2015