Free Visas for Some of the Ukrainian Tourists in Nesebar
This summer some of the Ukrainian tourists will have free visas for their vacation in the Black Sea town of Nesebar, said the town's mayor Nikolai Dimitrov.
The free visas will be given to Ukrainian children who come on vacation in the summer camps around Nesebar and their minders, clarified Dimitrov. According to him, the summer camps were very much a favourite of the Russian-speaking tourists.
Statistics shows that last year Bulgaria's Black Sea coast was visited by 150 000 children from Russia and Ukraine.
“Two months ago we welcomed the first Ukrainian tourists,” Dimitrov told Darik national radio. “Now the touroperators and we are signing letters to Bulgaria's consular service in Ukraine to issue free visas to the children and their minders, coming here.”
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort
- » Journey in Europe with Ship-houses
- » Electric Airplane Start-up Eviation Aims to Enter Serrvice in 2021
- » Bulgarian Tourists in Serbia have Increased Threefold for the Last 10 Years
- » Minister of Tourism: I Hope for 40,000 to 50,000 Chinese Tourists in Bulgaria This Year
- » Passengers at Bulgaria's Varna, Burgas Airports Increase in January