Free Visas for Some of the Ukrainian Tourists in Nesebar
This summer some of the Ukrainian tourists will have free visas for their vacation in the Black Sea town of Nesebar, said the town's mayor Nikolai Dimitrov.
The free visas will be given to Ukrainian children who come on vacation in the summer camps around Nesebar and their minders, clarified Dimitrov. According to him, the summer camps were very much a favourite of the Russian-speaking tourists.
Statistics shows that last year Bulgaria's Black Sea coast was visited by 150 000 children from Russia and Ukraine.
“Two months ago we welcomed the first Ukrainian tourists,” Dimitrov told Darik national radio. “Now the touroperators and we are signing letters to Bulgaria's consular service in Ukraine to issue free visas to the children and their minders, coming here.”
- » Romanian Media: Bulgaria Offers Very Good Tourist Services
- » Enhanced Security Measures Along Bulgarian Summer Resorts
- » Sharp Increase in Number of Bulgarian Tourists Visiting Germany
- » Work on Procurement of the Operation of Sea Beaches Continues
- » Nikolina Angelkova and Anatoly Makarov Discuss Bulgarian-Russian Cooperation in Tourism
- » Bulgaria Attracted Record Number of Tourists from Abroad Last Year