Free Visas for Some of the Ukrainian Tourists in Nesebar
This summer some of the Ukrainian tourists will have free visas for their vacation in the Black Sea town of Nesebar, said the town's mayor Nikolai Dimitrov.
The free visas will be given to Ukrainian children who come on vacation in the summer camps around Nesebar and their minders, clarified Dimitrov. According to him, the summer camps were very much a favourite of the Russian-speaking tourists.
Statistics shows that last year Bulgaria's Black Sea coast was visited by 150 000 children from Russia and Ukraine.
“Two months ago we welcomed the first Ukrainian tourists,” Dimitrov told Darik national radio. “Now the touroperators and we are signing letters to Bulgaria's consular service in Ukraine to issue free visas to the children and their minders, coming here.”
- » Bulgaria, Turkey to Develop Joint Tourism Product
- » Bulgaria to Spend BGN 5.5 M on Advertising Tourism in 2015
- » Govt, Environmentalists Can Reach Joint Decisions on Ski Tourism - Minister
- » Bulgaria Celebrates 120th Anniversary of Tourist Movement
- » Bulgaria to Be Split Into 9 Tourist Regions by End of January
- » Bansko Municipality Seeks to Become Concessionaire of Dobrinishte Ski Zone