Two Bulgarians Face Death Penalty in Malaysia
Two Bulgarians, who were sentenced to death for drug trafficking in Malaysia, will appear in court for the hearing of their appeal, reports the Bulgarian channel Nova TV.
A year and a half ago Ivan Kostov and Georgi Bakalov were arrested at the airport and were sentenced to death for allegedly trafficking 5 kg of amphetamine, found in their luggage.
They said they did not know of the drugs, pleaded not guilty and claimed the amphetamines were planted by a third party.
- » 10 Officials of Automobile Administration Agency Detained over Corruption
- » 175 illegal Migrants Caught at the Bulgarian Border in March
- » NYT: Toronto Van Driver Kills at Least 10 People
- » Smuggling of Cigarettes in Bulgaria is Currently 6.6%
- » Iraqi Woman Tried to Enter Romania with a Passport Bought in Bulgaria
- » Father Slaughtered his Son in Novi Han