Bulgarian Business to Get EUR 250M Boost – Economy Minister
Bulgarian business will get EUR 250M boost during the new programming period 2014-2020 under OP Competitiveness and Innovation, Economy Minister Dragomir Stoynev said.
The funding will be allocated according to four major priorities, with their total amount adding up to BGN 1.414B.
The first one is Technology Development and Innovation. The second axis Entrepreneurship and Development Capacity is aimed at small and medium-sized enterprises, covering nearly EUR 720M.
A total of BGN 356M will be allocated to Energy and Resource Efficiency, and the last priority under the OP Competitiveness and Innovation focuses on the technical assistance to businesses, Bulgarian Minister of Economy and Energy Dragomir Stoynev explained.
- » Bulgaria Adopts 2015 Budget with 3% Deficit
- » Fitch Maintains Bulgaria’s Credit Rating At ‘BBB-‘ With Stable Outlook
- » Austria’s BauMax Sells Bulgaria Unit for Token EUR 1
- » Max, Blizoo Join Forces in Mobile Wholesale Deal in Bulgaria
- » Russia Asks Bulgaria to Issue South Stream Construction Permits
- » South Stream Transport Terminates Production, Deliveries of Pipes