Bulgarian Business to Get EUR 250M Boost – Economy Minister
Bulgarian business will get EUR 250M boost during the new programming period 2014-2020 under OP Competitiveness and Innovation, Economy Minister Dragomir Stoynev said.
The funding will be allocated according to four major priorities, with their total amount adding up to BGN 1.414B.
The first one is Technology Development and Innovation. The second axis Entrepreneurship and Development Capacity is aimed at small and medium-sized enterprises, covering nearly EUR 720M.
A total of BGN 356M will be allocated to Energy and Resource Efficiency, and the last priority under the OP Competitiveness and Innovation focuses on the technical assistance to businesses, Bulgarian Minister of Economy and Energy Dragomir Stoynev explained.
- » Dwelling Prices in Bulgaria Registered Increase at End of 2014
- » Illegal Trade in Fuels Costs Bulgaria Over BGN 1 B
- » World Bank’s Murthi In Bulgaria To Discuss Economic Growth Prospects
- » Bulgaria, Turkey to Develop Joint Tourism Product
- » Project Company South Stream Bulgaria AD Is Still Operational - CEO
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Amends National Audit Office Act