Bulgarian Business to Get EUR 250M Boost – Economy Minister
Bulgarian business will get EUR 250M boost during the new programming period 2014-2020 under OP Competitiveness and Innovation, Economy Minister Dragomir Stoynev said.
The funding will be allocated according to four major priorities, with their total amount adding up to BGN 1.414B.
The first one is Technology Development and Innovation. The second axis Entrepreneurship and Development Capacity is aimed at small and medium-sized enterprises, covering nearly EUR 720M.
A total of BGN 356M will be allocated to Energy and Resource Efficiency, and the last priority under the OP Competitiveness and Innovation focuses on the technical assistance to businesses, Bulgarian Minister of Economy and Energy Dragomir Stoynev explained.
- » Bulgaria Ranks 22nd in World Wine Production
- » Railway Forum 2016 Held in Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Debt At BGN 23.048 B
- » First Sections of North Stream 2 To Be Ready in November
- » Bulgaria MPs Set Up Committee to Investigate Fuels Market, Bobov Dol Mine
- » Tax Declarations To Be Filed Electronically Only As Of 2017