Bulgarian Business to Get EUR 250M Boost – Economy Minister
Bulgarian business will get EUR 250M boost during the new programming period 2014-2020 under OP Competitiveness and Innovation, Economy Minister Dragomir Stoynev said.
The funding will be allocated according to four major priorities, with their total amount adding up to BGN 1.414B.
The first one is Technology Development and Innovation. The second axis Entrepreneurship and Development Capacity is aimed at small and medium-sized enterprises, covering nearly EUR 720M.
A total of BGN 356M will be allocated to Energy and Resource Efficiency, and the last priority under the OP Competitiveness and Innovation focuses on the technical assistance to businesses, Bulgarian Minister of Economy and Energy Dragomir Stoynev explained.
- » Bulgaria's Energy Watchdog Head, One Deputy Resign
- » Producers Forecast Price Hike Of Wine, Brandy
- » IKEA To Open Order and Pick Up Centres Outside Sofia
- » Bulgaria's KTB Can Be Rescued, Experts Say
- » Former PM Kostov Urges Fast Action to Rescue KTB
- » Bulgaria's FLAG Fund Restarts Payments under Projects Using "Environment" OP Funding