Bulgarian Business to Get EUR 250M Boost – Economy Minister
Bulgarian business will get EUR 250M boost during the new programming period 2014-2020 under OP Competitiveness and Innovation, Economy Minister Dragomir Stoynev said.
The funding will be allocated according to four major priorities, with their total amount adding up to BGN 1.414B.
The first one is Technology Development and Innovation. The second axis Entrepreneurship and Development Capacity is aimed at small and medium-sized enterprises, covering nearly EUR 720M.
A total of BGN 356M will be allocated to Energy and Resource Efficiency, and the last priority under the OP Competitiveness and Innovation focuses on the technical assistance to businesses, Bulgarian Minister of Economy and Energy Dragomir Stoynev explained.
- » Air France Strike to Disrupt Sofia Flights
- » Bulgarian Energy Group BEH Places EUR 550 M Eurobond Issue - Minister
- » U.S. Delegation Visits Bulgarian Arms Maker VMZ Sopot to Discuss Expansion of Ties
- » Bulgaria Expects 10% Rise in Tourist Numbers in Summer 2016
- » Bulgaria Says Gas Link with Romania to Be Completed in Autumn 2016
- » Bulgaria Says China Proposing to Invest USD 100 M in Car Wheel Plant in Ruse