Bulgarian Business to Get EUR 250M Boost – Economy Minister
Bulgarian business will get EUR 250M boost during the new programming period 2014-2020 under OP Competitiveness and Innovation, Economy Minister Dragomir Stoynev said.
The funding will be allocated according to four major priorities, with their total amount adding up to BGN 1.414B.
The first one is Technology Development and Innovation. The second axis Entrepreneurship and Development Capacity is aimed at small and medium-sized enterprises, covering nearly EUR 720M.
A total of BGN 356M will be allocated to Energy and Resource Efficiency, and the last priority under the OP Competitiveness and Innovation focuses on the technical assistance to businesses, Bulgarian Minister of Economy and Energy Dragomir Stoynev explained.
- » May tells EU immigrants: 'We want you to stay'
- » State starts inspections in Sunny Beach resort
- » Boyko Borisov to Interior Ministry: No limit for fuel
- » Conservatives agree pact with DUP to support May government
- » Macron says France will not recognise Crimea 'annexation'
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva: No change in Bulgarian stand on languages in friendship treaty with Macedonia