Bulgarian, Swiss Researchers Cooperate on 13Projects Worth over CHF 4M
Bulgaria's Ministry of Education has announced that a total of 13 research projects worth over CHF 4M are implemented jointly by leading Bulgarian and Swiss institutes.
Bulgaria is one of the countries receiving support from Switzerland under a bilateral cooperation program worth CHF 76 M which provides financial assistance to a number of spheres.
The 13 projects, whose implementation started in 2013, are in the sphere of ecology, agriculture, waste management, social inequality, development of new medicines and innovative building materials and 88.25% of the funding is provided by Switzerland and the remaining 11.75% is national co-financing.
- » Students from Russe Won 3 Gold Medals at Maths Olympiad in Singapore
- » 'LibraryBus' Starts Working from Tomorrow in Sofia
- » Sofia University to Hold the World BioDiscovery Congress 2017
- » Bulgarian Students Won Medals at the International Olympiad for Chemistry in Thailand
- » Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski " with 10% More Students This Year
- » 184 Innovative Schools Will Start Training Children from September