Bulgarian, Swiss Researchers Cooperate on 13Projects Worth over CHF 4M
Bulgaria's Ministry of Education has announced that a total of 13 research projects worth over CHF 4M are implemented jointly by leading Bulgarian and Swiss institutes.
Bulgaria is one of the countries receiving support from Switzerland under a bilateral cooperation program worth CHF 76 M which provides financial assistance to a number of spheres.
The 13 projects, whose implementation started in 2013, are in the sphere of ecology, agriculture, waste management, social inequality, development of new medicines and innovative building materials and 88.25% of the funding is provided by Switzerland and the remaining 11.75% is national co-financing.
- » Bulgaria is First in the EU by the Number of Women Working in the IT Sector
- » Ministers Vote on the Amount of University Fees
- » Sofia University will Аccept Students in the Specialty "Medicine"
- » Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski is Ranked 855th in the World by URAP
- » A Bomb in a Backpack was Disarmed during a Teaching in Burgas School
- » Bulgarian Students from 1st to 7th Grade will have Access to Electronically Readable Textbooks