Bulgarian, Swiss Researchers Cooperate on 13Projects Worth over CHF 4M
Bulgaria's Ministry of Education has announced that a total of 13 research projects worth over CHF 4M are implemented jointly by leading Bulgarian and Swiss institutes.
Bulgaria is one of the countries receiving support from Switzerland under a bilateral cooperation program worth CHF 76 M which provides financial assistance to a number of spheres.
The 13 projects, whose implementation started in 2013, are in the sphere of ecology, agriculture, waste management, social inequality, development of new medicines and innovative building materials and 88.25% of the funding is provided by Switzerland and the remaining 11.75% is national co-financing.
- » Bulgarian High School Students Win Gold, 2 Silver Medals at International Olympiad in Informatics
- » Minister Foresees Likely Rise in Salaries of Bulgarian Teachers in Autumn
- » World Bank Supported IT Hackathon to Take Place in Sofia
- » School Teachers in Bulgaria Decreased by 70 % in Past Fifteen Years
- » Bulgarian Parliament Begins Debate on Vocational Elements in Education
- » Minister Pledges New Education Act, Substantial Increase in Teacher Salaries