Bulgarian, Swiss Researchers Cooperate on 13Projects Worth over CHF 4M
Bulgaria's Ministry of Education has announced that a total of 13 research projects worth over CHF 4M are implemented jointly by leading Bulgarian and Swiss institutes.
Bulgaria is one of the countries receiving support from Switzerland under a bilateral cooperation program worth CHF 76 M which provides financial assistance to a number of spheres.
The 13 projects, whose implementation started in 2013, are in the sphere of ecology, agriculture, waste management, social inequality, development of new medicines and innovative building materials and 88.25% of the funding is provided by Switzerland and the remaining 11.75% is national co-financing.
- » Bulgaria's Investments in Education: the Lowest in Europe
- » Inspections on School Buses
- » Nearly Half of the Teachers are Over the Age of 55
- » Hungary, Romania, Greece, Bulgaria to Complain to OSCE About Ukrainian Education Law
- » China Grants 20 Full Scholarships for Bulgarian High School GraduatesКопирано от standartnews.com
- » Oxford University is Once Again the Best University in the World