Bulgarian, Swiss Researchers Cooperate on 13Projects Worth over CHF 4M
Bulgaria's Ministry of Education has announced that a total of 13 research projects worth over CHF 4M are implemented jointly by leading Bulgarian and Swiss institutes.
Bulgaria is one of the countries receiving support from Switzerland under a bilateral cooperation program worth CHF 76 M which provides financial assistance to a number of spheres.
The 13 projects, whose implementation started in 2013, are in the sphere of ecology, agriculture, waste management, social inequality, development of new medicines and innovative building materials and 88.25% of the funding is provided by Switzerland and the remaining 11.75% is national co-financing.
- » Sofia University Ranks 1st in Bulgaria’s Higher-Education Rating
- » R&D Spending in Bulgaria Up in 2015, Mostly Driven by Businesses
- » Bulgaria's President: New Education Models Must Reflect Migration, Demographic Problems
- » British Government Not To Stop Cheap Student Loans Despite Brexit
- » Bulgaria's Education System Faces Severe Cadre Crisis Due To Retirement of Teachers
- » 10% of Sofia Univeristy Places Remain Vacant After Third-Round Admission