Bosnian Embassy in Sofia to Collect Donations for Flooded Regions
The embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Bulgaria will be collecting donations on Wednesday for the regions hit by the devastating floods.
Donations can be made at the Bosnian embassy on Alexander Zhendov Street No.1 in Sofia. Bottled mineral water, canned food, blankets, diapers, and baby foods are among the most needed items.
Starting Wednesday, through Friday, the embassy will be open from 9:00 – 17:00. On Saturday, donations can be made from 10:00 to 15:00.
The Bulgarian Red Cross has also opened a short number 1466 for SMS donations – each one for BGN 1.
The Serbian embassy in Sofia is also collecting donations from Tuesday.
- » Sofia Woman Finds Hand Grenade at Her Door
- » Bulgarian Miners Go on Underground Strike near Burgas
- » Children Subject to Violence, Deprivation at Bulgarian Reformatories - NGO
- » Israeli Investors Building 4 Oncological Centers in Bulgaria
- » Balkan Music Star Goran Bregovic Returns for Concert in Sofia
- » 18 Bulgarian Cities Have 'Extremely Polluted' Air