Bosnian Embassy in Sofia to Collect Donations for Flooded Regions
The embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Bulgaria will be collecting donations on Wednesday for the regions hit by the devastating floods.
Donations can be made at the Bosnian embassy on Alexander Zhendov Street No.1 in Sofia. Bottled mineral water, canned food, blankets, diapers, and baby foods are among the most needed items.
Starting Wednesday, through Friday, the embassy will be open from 9:00 – 17:00. On Saturday, donations can be made from 10:00 to 15:00.
The Bulgarian Red Cross has also opened a short number 1466 for SMS donations – each one for BGN 1.
The Serbian embassy in Sofia is also collecting donations from Tuesday.
- » Bulgaria’s Govt Moves to Increase Capacity of Lyubimets Refugee Center
- » 7 Districts under Code Orange Weather Alert for Heavy Rain, Strong Wind
- » Canadian Soldier Killed in Shooting Near Parliament in Ottawa
- » Code Orange Issued in Seven Bulgarian Districts Over Heavy Rains, Wind
- » 200 Bulgarian, Romanian Roma Evicted from Camp in Paris
- » Almost 90% Of Disabled People In Bulgaria Are Jobless