Bosnian Embassy in Sofia to Collect Donations for Flooded Regions
The embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Bulgaria will be collecting donations on Wednesday for the regions hit by the devastating floods.
Donations can be made at the Bosnian embassy on Alexander Zhendov Street No.1 in Sofia. Bottled mineral water, canned food, blankets, diapers, and baby foods are among the most needed items.
Starting Wednesday, through Friday, the embassy will be open from 9:00 – 17:00. On Saturday, donations can be made from 10:00 to 15:00.
The Bulgarian Red Cross has also opened a short number 1466 for SMS donations – each one for BGN 1.
The Serbian embassy in Sofia is also collecting donations from Tuesday.
- » The $500 apple: Woman Fined For Failing to Declare Fruit She Was Given on Flight
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Maximum Temperatures Between 26C° and 31°C
- » Earthquake of 5.1 in the Southeastern Turkish Province of Adayman, Wounded People
- » Real Summer and 31 Degrees in Bulgaria in the Coming Days
- » Fire in Karaoke Bar in Southern China Kills at least 18
- » Helicopter Made an Emergency Landing in the Yard of a Winery in Svishtov (Video)