Bosnian Embassy in Sofia to Collect Donations for Flooded Regions
The embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Bulgaria will be collecting donations on Wednesday for the regions hit by the devastating floods.
Donations can be made at the Bosnian embassy on Alexander Zhendov Street No.1 in Sofia. Bottled mineral water, canned food, blankets, diapers, and baby foods are among the most needed items.
Starting Wednesday, through Friday, the embassy will be open from 9:00 – 17:00. On Saturday, donations can be made from 10:00 to 15:00.
The Bulgarian Red Cross has also opened a short number 1466 for SMS donations – each one for BGN 1.
The Serbian embassy in Sofia is also collecting donations from Tuesday.
- » Pro-Russian Supporters, Opponents Clash Ahead of Arrival of Night Wolves in Sofia
- » Nationalists Attack Ukrainian Anti-Night Wolves Demo in Bulgaria's Burgas
- » Rainfall, Winds Expected in Bulgaria on Wednesday
- » Search Team Finds Dead Body of Missing Young Man in Bulgaria’s Maritsa River
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Provides BGN 26 M to Municipalities for Education
- » Body of Girl Found Nearly Month After She Went Missing in Danube River Near Bulgaria's Silistra