Sofia Municipality To Launch Combined Transport Card
Sofia municipality will launch a new combined card for the public transport and museums, said Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandukova.
The card will be branded as “Sofia” and will combine fares for the public transport and discount entry tickets for the municipal museums and galleries.
The City Hall said they haven't discussed the price of the card, but it will be most likely valid for three days.
“Our goal is to make the cultural institutions more accessible,” Fandukova told the public broadcaster BNR.
- » World Has Missed Chance to Avoid Dangerous Global Warming
- » The Urban Culture Festival Sofia Breathes Will Take Place in Sofia This Weekend
- » UK Supermarket ‘Sold Sausages and Ham Infected With Hepatitis’
- » At Least 20 Tourists are Injured after an Accident in Antalya
- » Car Ploughed into Pedestrians in Marseilles
- » The American Comedian Jerry Lewis Died