Sofia Municipality To Launch Combined Transport Card
Sofia municipality will launch a new combined card for the public transport and museums, said Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandukova.
The card will be branded as “Sofia” and will combine fares for the public transport and discount entry tickets for the municipal museums and galleries.
The City Hall said they haven't discussed the price of the card, but it will be most likely valid for three days.
“Our goal is to make the cultural institutions more accessible,” Fandukova told the public broadcaster BNR.
- » Hip Hop, Neo Soul Diva Lauryn Hill to Perform in Sofia
- » Azerbaijan’s Heydar Aliyev Foundation Donates BGN 2.5 M for Restoration of Trapezitsa Fortress
- » Bulgaria Advertised For Illegal Grizzly Bear Hunting
- » Festival of the Arts Honors International Children's Day
- » Bulgaria's Garmen Braces for Massive anti-Roma Protest
- » State of Emergency Lifted in Bulgaria's Mezdra