Sofia Municipality To Launch Combined Transport Card
Sofia municipality will launch a new combined card for the public transport and museums, said Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandukova.
The card will be branded as “Sofia” and will combine fares for the public transport and discount entry tickets for the municipal museums and galleries.
The City Hall said they haven't discussed the price of the card, but it will be most likely valid for three days.
“Our goal is to make the cultural institutions more accessible,” Fandukova told the public broadcaster BNR.
- » Subway Section to Sofia Airport to be Launched in early April
- » 600 000 People in Bulgaria are Working Poor – Trade Union
- » Red Hot Chilli Pipers to Bring Scottish Rhythm to Bulgaria in Unconventional Performance
- » Loose Hose on Gas Cyllinder Sends People in Hospital
- » Judas Priest To Hit Sofia in June
- » Judge at Supreme Court of Cassation Appointed Interim Head of Sofia City Court