Sofia Municipality To Launch Combined Transport Card
Sofia municipality will launch a new combined card for the public transport and museums, said Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandukova.
The card will be branded as “Sofia” and will combine fares for the public transport and discount entry tickets for the municipal museums and galleries.
The City Hall said they haven't discussed the price of the card, but it will be most likely valid for three days.
“Our goal is to make the cultural institutions more accessible,” Fandukova told the public broadcaster BNR.
- » Up to 200 out of 700 Houses in Flood-Hit Mizia Are Still Inhabitable
- » 60% of Babies Born in Bulgaria in 2013 Were Out-of-Wedlock-Births
- » Bulgaria Marks 137th Anniversary of Heroic Shipka Pass Battle
- » Sofia's Cultural Calendar Swelling with Performaces in End-August
- » 5.1 Earthquake Hits Greek Chalkidiki Peninsula
- » Bulgaria's Health Minister Halts BGN 30 M of Procurement