Sofia Municipality To Launch Combined Transport Card
Sofia municipality will launch a new combined card for the public transport and museums, said Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandukova.
The card will be branded as “Sofia” and will combine fares for the public transport and discount entry tickets for the municipal museums and galleries.
The City Hall said they haven't discussed the price of the card, but it will be most likely valid for three days.
“Our goal is to make the cultural institutions more accessible,” Fandukova told the public broadcaster BNR.
- » Tsvetan Vasilev Blames KTB Crisis on Politicians
- » Earthquake Jolts Romania’s Vrancea, Tremor Felt in Bulgaria’s Ruse
- » Bulgaria, World Prepare to Switch Off for Earth Hour
- » Bulgaria Switches to Daylight Saving Time on Sunday
- » Bulgaria’s Vidin Terminates Waste Collection, Disposal Contract with Concessionaire
- » Liberian-Registered Ship Impounded at Varna Port After Unpaid Debt