34-Year-Old Man Shot Dead in Bulgaria's Svoge
A man was shot down Tuesday night in the western Bulgarian town of Svoge.
The tip-off for the murder was received at around 10:10 pm via the 112 emergency telephone number.
The man was shot down with six bullets.
The murderers got into a car and sped away after the shooting.
The crime scene is still being examined and police patrols have been stationed on the Sofia-Svoge road.
According to unconfirmed reports, 34-year-old Krasimir Gochev-Schmid was shot down near his home, as he was getting out of his car.
He died on the spot.
He has a criminal record registration for a number of offences, including thefts.
The murdered man is reported to have been a key player on the drug market in Lyulin, Nadezhda, Svoge and Kostinbrod.
- » Sofia Court Rules Bailout Punishment for Judge Rumyana Chenalova
- » Sofia Court Acquits Sole Defendant in 2013 Illegal Ballot Papers Case
- » Bulgaria to Set up Anti-Smugglling Coordination Center
- » Judge Rumyana Chenalova Detained for 72 Hours
- » Bulgaria Detains Romanian National Trying to Smugge 0.5 Kg Heroin
- » Bulgarian Authorities Launch Nationwide Search for Judge Rumyana Chenalova