34-Year-Old Man Shot Dead in Bulgaria's Svoge
A man was shot down Tuesday night in the western Bulgarian town of Svoge.
The tip-off for the murder was received at around 10:10 pm via the 112 emergency telephone number.
The man was shot down with six bullets.
The murderers got into a car and sped away after the shooting.
The crime scene is still being examined and police patrols have been stationed on the Sofia-Svoge road.
According to unconfirmed reports, 34-year-old Krasimir Gochev-Schmid was shot down near his home, as he was getting out of his car.
He died on the spot.
He has a criminal record registration for a number of offences, including thefts.
The murdered man is reported to have been a key player on the drug market in Lyulin, Nadezhda, Svoge and Kostinbrod.
- » France Files Charges Against Terror Suspect Extradited from Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's DANS, Europol Bust Suspected People Smuggling Ring
- » Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office Drops Charges Against Former Interior Minister
- » Chief of Bulgaria's Largest Customs Office Accused of Taking Bribe
- » French Terror Suspect to Be Extradited from Bulgaria Thursday
- » Chief of Bulgaria's Largest Customs Agency Unit Detained in Special Operation