Bulgarian Posts Will Not Lay Off Employees - CEO
Currently there are no plans to close post offices or lay off employees, Executive Director of Bulgarian Posts Valentin Petkov told Bulgarian National Radio.
According to Petkov, the company profit for Q1 2014 was BGN 410 thousand and the average salary is about BGN 550.
Probably between 250-350 people will leave the company, some will retire, others might find another job or relocate. With more than 11 thousand people working for Bulgarian Posts the percentage is not high, Petkov said.
"Bulgarian Posts plans to introduce electronic pension files. We are working on settling the details with the National Social Security Institute," Valentin Petkov told for BNR.
- » Bulgaria, Romania to Construct Back-up Gas Pipeline Under Danube
- » Competitiveness of Bulgarian Economy Improves
- » New Protest Against 60 % Rise in Public Transport Fare to be Held in Sofia
- » Head of Bulgaria’s Road Agency: Daily Vignettes to Subsidize Transit Traffic
- » President: Bulgaria Ranks Among World's Top Three Outsourcing Destinations
- » Protest Against New Price of Public Transport Ticket to Take Place in Sofia