Bulgarian Posts Will Not Lay Off Employees - CEO
Currently there are no plans to close post offices or lay off employees, Executive Director of Bulgarian Posts Valentin Petkov told Bulgarian National Radio.
According to Petkov, the company profit for Q1 2014 was BGN 410 thousand and the average salary is about BGN 550.
Probably between 250-350 people will leave the company, some will retire, others might find another job or relocate. With more than 11 thousand people working for Bulgarian Posts the percentage is not high, Petkov said.
"Bulgarian Posts plans to introduce electronic pension files. We are working on settling the details with the National Social Security Institute," Valentin Petkov told for BNR.
- » Bulgaria Risks Losing EU Funding of EUR 45 M for Gas Link with Greece
- » Bulgarian Industrial Assoc. Hints at Negative GDP Growth by end-2014
- » Undercover Taxmen in Swimsuits Patrol Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast
- » Bulgaria's Energy Sector Most Vulnerable Among 75 Countries
- » Bulgaria's Fina-S Investment Intermediary Terminates Activities
- » Bulgaria's Plovdiv Boasts 33% Higher Hotel Revenues in 2014