Bulgarian Posts Will Not Lay Off Employees - CEO
Currently there are no plans to close post offices or lay off employees, Executive Director of Bulgarian Posts Valentin Petkov told Bulgarian National Radio.
According to Petkov, the company profit for Q1 2014 was BGN 410 thousand and the average salary is about BGN 550.
Probably between 250-350 people will leave the company, some will retire, others might find another job or relocate. With more than 11 thousand people working for Bulgarian Posts the percentage is not high, Petkov said.
"Bulgarian Posts plans to introduce electronic pension files. We are working on settling the details with the National Social Security Institute," Valentin Petkov told for BNR.
- » 340 Danube Cruises to Pass Through Bulgaria's Ruse This Tourist Season
- » Bulgaria, US to Hold Joint Anti-Drug, Counter-Terrorism Training
- » Gazprom Ready for Turkish Stream Talks after Turkish Apology
- » S&P Downgrades UK Ratings, Revising Outlook
- » Bulgaria Should Host South Stream, Ex-President Says on Russia Visit
- » Plevneliev Hopes Bulgaria Will Become France's Preferred Outsourcing Destination