Bulgarian Posts Will Not Lay Off Employees - CEO
Currently there are no plans to close post offices or lay off employees, Executive Director of Bulgarian Posts Valentin Petkov told Bulgarian National Radio.
According to Petkov, the company profit for Q1 2014 was BGN 410 thousand and the average salary is about BGN 550.
Probably between 250-350 people will leave the company, some will retire, others might find another job or relocate. With more than 11 thousand people working for Bulgarian Posts the percentage is not high, Petkov said.
"Bulgarian Posts plans to introduce electronic pension files. We are working on settling the details with the National Social Security Institute," Valentin Petkov told for BNR.
- » Fourteen Employees at Gorni Lom Plant During Explosion - Witnesses
- » Balkan Holidays Adds 4 Belfast-Burgas Flights for Summer 2015
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker Govt Approves Draft Update of Budget 2014
- » Bulgarian, Ukrainian Chambers of Commerce, Industry Ink Cooperation Agreement
- » Energy Watchdog Approves Electricity Price Hike
- » President Plevneliev: Bulgaria's Trade with Germany Increased by 64% in 2009-2013