Bulgarian Posts Will Not Lay Off Employees - CEO
Currently there are no plans to close post offices or lay off employees, Executive Director of Bulgarian Posts Valentin Petkov told Bulgarian National Radio.
According to Petkov, the company profit for Q1 2014 was BGN 410 thousand and the average salary is about BGN 550.
Probably between 250-350 people will leave the company, some will retire, others might find another job or relocate. With more than 11 thousand people working for Bulgarian Posts the percentage is not high, Petkov said.
"Bulgarian Posts plans to introduce electronic pension files. We are working on settling the details with the National Social Security Institute," Valentin Petkov told for BNR.
- » Insider Monkey: Top 7 Places to Visit in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria’s Economy Minister Calls for VAT Registration Threshold Hike to BGN 100 000
- » Uber Appeals Fines by Competition Protection Commission in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria’s Antitrust Watchdog Launches Sector Analysis of Fuel Retailing Market
- » Hurried Eurozone Entry Would Have Negative Impact on Bulgaria’s Economy – Deputy PM
- » IMF ‘Stands Ready to Assist Greece’ – If Asked