Bulgarian Posts Will Not Lay Off Employees - CEO
Currently there are no plans to close post offices or lay off employees, Executive Director of Bulgarian Posts Valentin Petkov told Bulgarian National Radio.
According to Petkov, the company profit for Q1 2014 was BGN 410 thousand and the average salary is about BGN 550.
Probably between 250-350 people will leave the company, some will retire, others might find another job or relocate. With more than 11 thousand people working for Bulgarian Posts the percentage is not high, Petkov said.
"Bulgarian Posts plans to introduce electronic pension files. We are working on settling the details with the National Social Security Institute," Valentin Petkov told for BNR.
- » Bulgaria Plans to Keep ADIS State-Owned
- » Bulgaria Cannot Uphold Agreement on Kozloduy NPP Unit 7 with US Westinghouse - PM
- » Profit of Bulgarian Banks Grew by BGN 47 M Y/Y in Feb 2015
- » Bulgarian Timber Companies Stage New Protest over 3-Month Export Ban
- » Bulgaria Registers BGN 250 M Budget Surplus for First Quarter of 2015
- » Two Banks to Cooperate in Funding Bulgarian Business Projects