Slovakia To Supply Gas to Ukraine in September
A pipeline to transport gas to Ukraine via Slovakia should be ready for pumping at full capacity starting in September, the head of Slovakia's pipeline operator said.
"With 90 to 95% probability, we should be able to ship 8 to 10 B cubic metres per year already as of 1 September, depending that certain technical preconditions are met on both the Slovak and Ukrainian side," Tom?? Mare?ek, chairman of Eustream, the Slovak pipeline operator, said on Monday, quoted by Euractiv.
EU member Slovakia, and Ukraine, signed a deal at the end of April that allows the European Union to send a limited amount of gas to Ukraine - but less than Kyiv had hoped for, in order to cushion the blow, should Russia turn off the gas.
- » Azerbaijan Ready to Invest in Bulgaria’s gasification
- » The Average Value of Heat Invoices For Household Customers of EVN Heating Company in December 2017 is BGN 80.32
- » Tesla Began the Serial Production of Solar Roofs
- » Minister of Energy: There are no Grounds for Raising the Price of Electricity
- » Bulgaria's NPP Kozloduy Opens 21.2 mln Euro Repair
- » Russia has Delivered the First Quantities of Liquefied Gas in the UK