Bulgarians Declare Nearly BGN 3B Remuneration for 2013
Bulgarians have declared nearly BGN 2.979B income from employment during the annual tax campaign 2014, National Revenue Agency announced.
There is an increase of 15% compared to 2013 when the declared remuneration totaled BGN 2.6B, expert.bg reports.
The declared income for 2013 from all other business activities amounted to BGN 1.060B which is BGN 96M, or 10 percent more than last year.
A total of 94,800 persons have reported rental income in 2013 amounting to BGN 417.7M, or about 9 percent more than in the last tax campaign.
Some 551 200 declarations were submitted to NRA by the end of the tax campaign - April 30, 2014. In comparison to the same period of 2013, the received forms were 602,500. In 2014, 15% of all declarations were sent online, which is an increase of 4% on an annual basis.
- » Gov't to Seek BGN 300 M from Internal Market
- » Tsvetan Vasilev to Make Proposal on KTB within Days – Central Bank
- » Bulgaria's Public Debt Sees Significant Increase in July
- » Protests to Be Staged in Support of KTB Across Bulgaria
- » BGN 2 Banknote Replaced with Coin in 2015
- » Protest Rally in Sofia Demands KTB Reopening