Bulgarians Declare Nearly BGN 3B Remuneration for 2013
Bulgarians have declared nearly BGN 2.979B income from employment during the annual tax campaign 2014, National Revenue Agency announced.
There is an increase of 15% compared to 2013 when the declared remuneration totaled BGN 2.6B, expert.bg reports.
The declared income for 2013 from all other business activities amounted to BGN 1.060B which is BGN 96M, or 10 percent more than last year.
A total of 94,800 persons have reported rental income in 2013 amounting to BGN 417.7M, or about 9 percent more than in the last tax campaign.
Some 551 200 declarations were submitted to NRA by the end of the tax campaign - April 30, 2014. In comparison to the same period of 2013, the received forms were 602,500. In 2014, 15% of all declarations were sent online, which is an increase of 4% on an annual basis.
- » BNB: Deposits Increased By Over 7% in February
- » Foreign Direct Investments in Bulgaria Up By 92% in January
- » ECB: Euro Zone Survey Data Point to Robust First Quarter
- » BNB To Issue Gold Commemorative Epiphany Coin
- » Fewer Bulgarians Become Indebted, Debt Amount Grows
- » Richard Branson will Present Business Lecture in Bulgaria