Bulgarians Declare Nearly BGN 3B Remuneration for 2013
Bulgarians have declared nearly BGN 2.979B income from employment during the annual tax campaign 2014, National Revenue Agency announced.
There is an increase of 15% compared to 2013 when the declared remuneration totaled BGN 2.6B, expert.bg reports.
The declared income for 2013 from all other business activities amounted to BGN 1.060B which is BGN 96M, or 10 percent more than last year.
A total of 94,800 persons have reported rental income in 2013 amounting to BGN 417.7M, or about 9 percent more than in the last tax campaign.
Some 551 200 declarations were submitted to NRA by the end of the tax campaign - April 30, 2014. In comparison to the same period of 2013, the received forms were 602,500. In 2014, 15% of all declarations were sent online, which is an increase of 4% on an annual basis.
- » Average Wage in Bulgaria Increased 4-fold in 2000-2015
- » Bulgaria Wins “Most Impressive Borrower in CEE” Award
- » Over 1 Million Bulgarians Have Monthly Income of up to BGN 340
- » Bulgaria, World Bank Discuss Sustainable Growth Policies
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Ministry Boasts Successful Placement of 5-Year BGN-Denominated Govt Securities
- » Bulgaria Can Offer Favorable Investment Conditions to Qatar – Minister Goranov