Mick Jagger Becomes a Great-Grandfather
Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger has officially become a great-grandfather.
Assisi Jackson, Jagger's 21-year-old granddaughter, gave birth to a baby girl over the weekend, The Daily Mail reports. CBS News confirms that the baby's name has not been revealed, also noting that this is the first child for Jackson and 25-year-old boyfriend Alex Key.
Jackson is the offspring of Jade Jagger, the only child from Mick’s tumultuous marriage to Bianca Jagger, which lasted from 1971 to 1978.
According to the media, Jade Jagger herself is due to become the mother of a girl next month.
According to the Ultimate Classic Rock, at the time the news of Jackson’s pregnancy was first announced, an unnamed source offered his view on Jagger’s take of the situation. “Mick is delighted and has no qualms about being a great-grandfather,” the person said. “He’s been joking about becoming a great, great, granddad and still performing!”
- » Ron Howard to Direct Beatles Documentary
- » Novak Djokovic Marries His Girlfriend
- » Robert Downey Jr. And Wife Susan Expecting A Baby
- » Duke And Duchess of Cambridge Root for Murray Vs Dimitrov at Wimbledon
- » Beyonce Tops Forbes' 15th Annual Celebrity 100 List
- » Elizabeth II Visits Game of Thrones Set, Does Not Claim Iron Throne