Mick Jagger Becomes a Great-Grandfather
Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger has officially become a great-grandfather.
Assisi Jackson, Jagger's 21-year-old granddaughter, gave birth to a baby girl over the weekend, The Daily Mail reports. CBS News confirms that the baby's name has not been revealed, also noting that this is the first child for Jackson and 25-year-old boyfriend Alex Key.
Jackson is the offspring of Jade Jagger, the only child from Mick’s tumultuous marriage to Bianca Jagger, which lasted from 1971 to 1978.
According to the media, Jade Jagger herself is due to become the mother of a girl next month.
According to the Ultimate Classic Rock, at the time the news of Jackson’s pregnancy was first announced, an unnamed source offered his view on Jagger’s take of the situation. “Mick is delighted and has no qualms about being a great-grandfather,” the person said. “He’s been joking about becoming a great, great, granddad and still performing!”
- » Stylish Grigor Dimitrov Poses for American Vogue
- » Maxim Behar Joins Ice Bucket Challenge to Help Flood-Stricken Mizia
- » Steven Seagal Performs In Crimea, Wears T-shirt With Putin's Face
- » Christian Louboutin, Angelina Jolie Design Exclusive Maleficent Shoes
- » Monkey Bites Nina Dobrev in Bali
- » Oscar Winner Sandra Bullock Tops Forbes Highest-Earning Actress List