Mick Jagger Becomes a Great-Grandfather
Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger has officially become a great-grandfather.
Assisi Jackson, Jagger's 21-year-old granddaughter, gave birth to a baby girl over the weekend, The Daily Mail reports. CBS News confirms that the baby's name has not been revealed, also noting that this is the first child for Jackson and 25-year-old boyfriend Alex Key.
Jackson is the offspring of Jade Jagger, the only child from Mick’s tumultuous marriage to Bianca Jagger, which lasted from 1971 to 1978.
According to the media, Jade Jagger herself is due to become the mother of a girl next month.
According to the Ultimate Classic Rock, at the time the news of Jackson’s pregnancy was first announced, an unnamed source offered his view on Jagger’s take of the situation. “Mick is delighted and has no qualms about being a great-grandfather,” the person said. “He’s been joking about becoming a great, great, granddad and still performing!”
- » Bill Gates Shares His 5 Favorite Books For 2017
- » How Much Money Earns Every Year Maraia Kerry from Her Song All I Want For Christmans Is You
- » 10 Celebs Who Were Banned in China
- » Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to wed at Windsor Castle in May
- » Salma Hayek Enjoys having a Dog from Bulgaria
- » Hollywood Star Gerard Butler Adopted a Puppy From Bulgaria