7,500 Bulgarians to Find Jobs Under New Youth Employment Scheme
Bulgaria's National Employment Agency will provide employment to 7,500 young people under the Youth Employment scheme of the new OP Human Resources Development.
In order for their applications to be considered, candidates must have a university or vocational school education, Rositsa Yankova, Deputy Minister of Labor and Social Policy informed.
The new scheme will allocate funding for wages and will cover insurance costs for six months in case the employee is offered permanent contract. Employers will be entitled to receive funds for mentor amounting to 50% of the minimum wage, Investor.bg informs.
The scheme is for BGN 35M, and some BGN 20M state funding will be allocated by the end of 2014 and then refunded by the European Commission.
- » Painter Salvador Dali's Body to be Exhumed For Paternity Suit
- » Yellow Code for Heat in 16 Regions, Thunders Expected in 10
- » Three Dead, One in Serious Condition After Car Accidents in Last 24 hours
- » Sunny Weather Today, Maximum Temperatures 31°-36°
- » Two dead, 18 injured in car accidents in last 24 hours
- » Today is the Official Start of Astronomical Summer