Pamela Anderson Reveals Childhood Rape
Actress Pamela Anderson has revealed some of her deepest secrets from the childhood, admitting she had been raped at the age of 12.
"I feel now might be the time to reveal some of my most painful memories. At 12 years old, a friend's older brother decided to teach me backgammon, which led into a back massage, which led into rape – my first heterosexual experience," Anderson said, quoted by CNN.
The story she revealed at an event for animal rights in Cannes.
Another revelation Pamela made was that she had been molested by her babysitter between the age of 6 and 10.
"This meant I had a hard time trusting humans. My parents tried to keep me safe, but to me, the world was not a safe place. My dad was an alcoholic, my mom worked two jobs. My only real friends until I had children were the animals", Anderson added.
- » New Royal Baby: Prince William, Kate Expecting Second Child
- » Bulgarian Christian Stoinev Reaches Semifinals of America's Got Talent
- » Scarlett Johansson Gave Birth To Baby Girl
- » Brangelina Got Married In France
- » BBC's 'Sherlock' Makes Off With 7 Emmys
- » Stylish Grigor Dimitrov Poses for American Vogue