Pamela Anderson Reveals Childhood Rape
Actress Pamela Anderson has revealed some of her deepest secrets from the childhood, admitting she had been raped at the age of 12.
"I feel now might be the time to reveal some of my most painful memories. At 12 years old, a friend's older brother decided to teach me backgammon, which led into a back massage, which led into rape – my first heterosexual experience," Anderson said, quoted by CNN.
The story she revealed at an event for animal rights in Cannes.
Another revelation Pamela made was that she had been molested by her babysitter between the age of 6 and 10.
"This meant I had a hard time trusting humans. My parents tried to keep me safe, but to me, the world was not a safe place. My dad was an alcoholic, my mom worked two jobs. My only real friends until I had children were the animals", Anderson added.
- » Donatella Versace Signals End to Use of Real Fur at Fashion Label
- » Nina Dobrev To Topline CBS Comedy Pilot ‘Fam’ In ‘Vampire Diaries’ Star’s TV Return
- » President Radev Demonstrated Good Physical Shape
- » Amazon Boss Jeff Bezos Becomes First Centi-Billionaire
- » Shaggy Arrives with Sting in Plovdiv in June
- » Facebook Ends Six-Country Test that Split News Feed in Two