At Least 30 Children Die After Bus Catches Fire in Colombia
At least 32 people, most of them children under 14, died after a bus in northern Colombia caught fire, Sunday.
They were returning from an event at an evangelical Christian church near the city of Fundacion, about 750 kilometres north of Bogota, the BBC reports.
Authorities are investigating what caused the fire.
According to the local police, some 18 people had been found alive at the scene of the accident and the number of deaths could rise.
- » EU to Extend Support to Farmers over Russia Food Ban by One Year
- » Blast in Skopje Damages Three Cars, No Injuries
- » Turkish Soldiers Killed in PKK Attack, Army Says
- » Investigation to Confirm Whether Debris Found in Indian Ocean Part of Missing MH370
- » Russia Vetoes UN Resolution for Setting Tribunal on MH17 Disaster
- » Turkey Formally Opens Incirlik Air Base for Coalition Strikes on IS