At Least 30 Children Die After Bus Catches Fire in Colombia
At least 32 people, most of them children under 14, died after a bus in northern Colombia caught fire, Sunday.
They were returning from an event at an evangelical Christian church near the city of Fundacion, about 750 kilometres north of Bogota, the BBC reports.
Authorities are investigating what caused the fire.
According to the local police, some 18 people had been found alive at the scene of the accident and the number of deaths could rise.
- » Bulgarian Red Cross Raising Funds to Help Quake-Hit Nepal People
- » South Korean PM Resigns over Bribery Accusations
- » Poland Denies Entry of Russian Night Wolves Bikers
- » Missing Bulgarian Student in Nepal Is Well, Contacts Parents
- » Nepal Damages Grow to USD 5 B
- » Kazakhstan Reelects President Nazarbayev for Fifth Term