At Least 30 Children Die After Bus Catches Fire in Colombia
At least 32 people, most of them children under 14, died after a bus in northern Colombia caught fire, Sunday.
They were returning from an event at an evangelical Christian church near the city of Fundacion, about 750 kilometres north of Bogota, the BBC reports.
Authorities are investigating what caused the fire.
According to the local police, some 18 people had been found alive at the scene of the accident and the number of deaths could rise.
- » IS Beheads 15 of Its Own Fighters
- » Myanmar and Bangladesh have Reached an Agreement to Return the Rohingya Refugees
- » Children in Russia go to School at -50 °C
- » YouTube will Fight Videos, which Exploit Children
- » Electric Cars with a Record Increase in Sales due to China
- » Zimbabwe's Mugabe Granted Immunity as Part of Resignation Deal