At Least 30 Children Die After Bus Catches Fire in Colombia
At least 32 people, most of them children under 14, died after a bus in northern Colombia caught fire, Sunday.
They were returning from an event at an evangelical Christian church near the city of Fundacion, about 750 kilometres north of Bogota, the BBC reports.
Authorities are investigating what caused the fire.
According to the local police, some 18 people had been found alive at the scene of the accident and the number of deaths could rise.
- » Prosecution Source Names Two of Istanbul’s Ataturk Airport Attackers
- » Georgia’s Association Agreement with EU Enters Fully into Force
- » Slovakia Assumes EU Presidency amid post-Brexit Uncertainty
- » Migrant Arrivals by Sea in Europe Exceed 225,000 in H1 2016
- » Austria’s Top Court Orders Re-run of Presidential Vote over Counting Irregularities
- » Salzburg Forum Countries Reaffirm Commitment to Cooperate in Stemming Migrant Influx