Bulgarian PM to Meet Relatives of Sarafovo Bombing Victims in Israel
Bulgarian Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski is on a three-day visit to Israel.
During his visit, Oresharski will meet with his counterpart Benjamin Netanyahu and with President Shimon Peres, Bulgarian National Radio reports.
Among the discussed topics will be the economic relations between the two countries, the fight against terrorism, as well as current political issues.
On the first day of his visit to Israel, PM Oresharski will meet with relatives of the victims of the Burgas bus bombing in July 2012 when seven people, five of them Israeli tourists, died in a terror attack at the Sarafovo airport.
Oresharski will also meet with the Bulgarian Jewish community in Israel. In Tel Aviv, he will open a Bulgarian-Israeli Business Forum and will have a meeting with the Minister of Energy and Water of Israel Silvan Shalom.
During the second day of his visit, PM Oresharski will meet with his counterpart Benjamin Netanyahu, and the Patriarch of Jerusalem Theophilos III.
On the last day of his visit Oresharski will have a meeting with President of Israel Shimon Peres.
- » Electronic Ticket in Sofia - in 2019
- » Controlled Water Release from Ticha Dam Continues
- » The Cabinet Decides Whether to Grant Easter Supplements to Pensions
- » 7 Years after the Start of the Toll System all Roads will be Repaired
- » The Deal for the Sale of CEZ Goes for Discussion into Parliament
- » To Deter Russia, US Needs New Low-yield Nukes, says STRATCOM Head