South Stream Pipeline To Reach Bulgaria in End 2015
The South Stream pipeline will reach Bulgaria's coast in December 2015, said Gazprom CEO Alexey Miller, quoted by ITAR-TASS.
The first gas deliveries for Bulgaria, according to him, are also expected then.
“There is no doubt that South Stream everywhere gained the status of a priority national project,” Miller told the Rossiya 1 Russian national channel.
According to Miller, the North Stream and South Stream pipelines were necessary for the stable deliveries of Russian gas to the European consumers and said he was certain that the south pipeline will “completely eliminate the transit risks in Ukraine”.
He also said that the pipeline in Bulgaria and Serbia was already under construction and he was sure that they will be completed on schedule. “We have no problems with the construction of the pipeline,” Miller told the TV channel.
- » South Stream 'No Longer A Priority' for Italy
- » Construction Permit, Environmental Impact Assessment of Belene NPP Expire
- » Westinghouse Deputy VP Arrives in Bulgaria
- » Bulgargaz Has No Reason to Seek 2% Price Hike, Regulator Says
- » Bulgargaz Asks For 2.07% Hike Of Gas Price
- » Draft Law Calls for Bulgaria MPs to Elect Energy & Water Regulator
We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and other. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options and we also discount/monetize BG's.
This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies.
If in need of our services, contact me for detail information.