Ex-Police Chief Becomes Head of National Security Service
The former chief of Bulgaria's National Police Angel Antonov is the new head of the National Security Service (NSO), said the government press office.
Deputies of Antonov will be Krasimir Stanchev and Yulian Haralampiev.
By law the head of the NSO is nominated by the government and approved by the president.
The previous head of NSO Todor Kodzheikov resigned in February for “personal reasons”.
- » Parliament Ratifies EUR 200M Loan Agreement with GERB
- » Parliament Established a Temporary Committe Due to the Case with the National Palace of Culture
- » 8 Business Associations in Bulgaria Have Joined in Signing a Position Statement on the Judicial Reform
- » Bulgaria's Coalition Government to Table Amendments to Speed up the Process of Granting Citizenship
- » Ad-Hoc Committee to Examine the Procedure For New Type Fighter Jet Aircraft
- » Bulgarian Council of Ministers Approves Draft Agreement on Labour Migration with Armenia, Moldova and Ukraine