Ex-Police Chief Becomes Head of National Security Service
The former chief of Bulgaria's National Police Angel Antonov is the new head of the National Security Service (NSO), said the government press office.
Deputies of Antonov will be Krasimir Stanchev and Yulian Haralampiev.
By law the head of the NSO is nominated by the government and approved by the president.
The previous head of NSO Todor Kodzheikov resigned in February for “personal reasons”.
- » Only One Party Out of Parliament To Receive Subsidy After Snap Elections
- » Mareshki To Supprot Cabinet Only In Return for Ministerial Posts
- » GERB - 32.66%, BSP - 27.19% at 99.98% Processed Protocols
- » Radan Kanev Resigns As Leader of New Republic
- » CEC: GERB Wins 21 Regions, BSP - 6, DPS - 3
- » GERB - 32.64%, BSP - 27.12% with 98.50% Processed Protocols