Wet Cool Weather in BG To Continue Till July
The unusually wet and cool weather will continue until July, says the TV-MET meteorological head Petar Yankov, quoted by Bulgarian-language media.
According to him, the weather will return to normal in July and in August it will be typically for the month hot and dry.
In June Yankov expects lots of rain, especially in western and central Bulgaria, where the rainfall would reach 150% of the June norm.
- » Unique 4th Century Mosaics Discovered in Plovdiv's Large Basilica
- » Dordrecht Museum To Host Oldest Gold of Humankind Exhibition, Varna Treasure
- » Zamunda.Net, Zamunda.SE Become Inaccessible
- » Bulgaria Ransk Last in Europe in Terms of Organ Donors
- » Plane Crashes at Malta Airport, At Least 5 Victims Reported
- » Number of Migrants Who Left Bulgaria's Accommodation Centers Bubbles