Wet Cool Weather in BG To Continue Till July
The unusually wet and cool weather will continue until July, says the TV-MET meteorological head Petar Yankov, quoted by Bulgarian-language media.
According to him, the weather will return to normal in July and in August it will be typically for the month hot and dry.
In June Yankov expects lots of rain, especially in western and central Bulgaria, where the rainfall would reach 150% of the June norm.
- » Bulgaria Submits First Nomination for Global Teacher Prize
- » Road Traffic Monitoring System To Be Launched in Bulgaria by end-October
- » Bulgaria's Stara Zagora Holding 10-Day Beer Festival
- » Children's Museum Opens Doors in Bulgaria's Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Alarm Siren System to Be Tested at 13h
- » New Bulgarian App Gives Information on Traffic, Road Incidents