Wet Cool Weather in BG To Continue Till July
The unusually wet and cool weather will continue until July, says the TV-MET meteorological head Petar Yankov, quoted by Bulgarian-language media.
According to him, the weather will return to normal in July and in August it will be typically for the month hot and dry.
In June Yankov expects lots of rain, especially in western and central Bulgaria, where the rainfall would reach 150% of the June norm.
- » State of Emergency Declared in Bulgaria’s Burgas, Gabrovo, Smolyan
- » Heavy Snow, Rain Cause Chaos Throughout Bulgaria
- » Code Orange Issued in 17 Bulgarian Districts Over First Snow
- » Construction of Sofia's 3rd Metro Line Could Be Delayed Over Appeals
- » Over 15 000 People Not Let Into Bulgaria in 2014
- » Bulgaria's Osam, Vit Rivers Water Levels Increasing Due to Heavy Rains