Wet Cool Weather in BG To Continue Till July
The unusually wet and cool weather will continue until July, says the TV-MET meteorological head Petar Yankov, quoted by Bulgarian-language media.
According to him, the weather will return to normal in July and in August it will be typically for the month hot and dry.
In June Yankov expects lots of rain, especially in western and central Bulgaria, where the rainfall would reach 150% of the June norm.
- » Romanian Man Dies in Skiing Accident in Bulgaria’s Bansko
- » Two Migrants Die from Cold Exposure near Bulgaria’s Border with Turkey
- » Magnitude-3.0 Earthquake Shakes Bulgaria’s Smolyan Region
- » Bulgaria Warns of Potentially Dangerous Rainfall in Burgas Region
- » Female Body Found on Beach in Bulgaria's Chernomorets
- » Translation of Bulgarian Novel Goes to 2016 PEN Prize Finals