Wet Cool Weather in BG To Continue Till July
The unusually wet and cool weather will continue until July, says the TV-MET meteorological head Petar Yankov, quoted by Bulgarian-language media.
According to him, the weather will return to normal in July and in August it will be typically for the month hot and dry.
In June Yankov expects lots of rain, especially in western and central Bulgaria, where the rainfall would reach 150% of the June norm.
- » Death Toll of Bulgaria's Hitrino Blast Rises to 7
- » Blast in Bulgaria's Hitrino: What Actually Happened
- » Twenty-Nine Injured in Bulgaria's Hitrino Blast - Minister
- » Uncertainty over Causes of Bulgaria's Hitrino Blast
- » Four Die, Many Injured in Blast after Rail Accident in Bulgaria's Hitrino
- » Judges Protest against Top Body, Working Conditions in Sofia