Ukraine May Ink Economic Part of EU Association Agreement on June 27
Ukraine may sign the economic part of the EU association agreement on June 27, said EU Enlargement and Neighbourhood Policy Commissioner Stefan Fule in Kiev.
During his visit to the Ukrainian capital, he confirmed the European Parliament and the European Commission would support this step, reports Bulgaria's public broadcaster BNT.
Meanwhile, Polish Foreign Minister Radoslaw Sikorski said he believes in the possibility of a visa-free regime introduction between Ukraine and the European Union by mid- 2015.
Sikorski was on an official visit to Kiev for the annual Polish-Ukrainian Foreign Ministry consultations.
"If you (Ukraine) will do what you need to do, we will support you. And we hope that this can be done until the middle of next year," Sikorski said, quoted by ITAR-TASS.
According to Sikorski, Poland was also ready to host gas talks between Ukraine and Russia.
- » France Says Samples From April 4 Syria Chemical Attack Prove Government Used Sarin
- » Sweden Releases Second Man Held Over Stockholm Attack: No Longer a Suspect
- » Theresa May to Meet EU Chief Brexit Negotiator Michel Barnier
- » Spain Arrests Moroccans Suspected of Links to Belgian Islamist Attacks
- » Le Pen Steps Aside as National Front leader
- » US Submarine Arrives in South Korea as Tensions Rise