10-th Night of the Museums to Take Place in BG on Saturday Night
The tenth edition of the European Night of the Museums will take place in Bulgaria on Saturday night.
From 6 PM till around midnight museums, galleries and various cultural institutions will be open for free and will offer special events for the occasion.
According to the main organizers from the Institut Francais, only in Sofia are expected 150 000 visitors to the various events.
Among the highlights in Sofia re the retro beer tram, which will travel along two main routes in the downtown. The passengers will also have the opportunity to drink beer, while travelling.
The National Museum of Military History will offer its visitors, weather permitting, a hot air balloon ride over Sofia.
The Gallery for Foreign Art, which is closed for renovations, will show on its facade a slide show of the most notable items from its collections.
There will also be open air concerts and exhibitions. The main lines of Sofia's public transport and the metro will run until 1 AM.
Map and program of the events in Sofia can be downloaded here.
- » Deutsche Welle Releases Documentary About Marriage in Roma Minority of Bulgaria
- » International Forum "Opera Europe" - 22 - 24 March 2018
- » Bulgaria will Participate with a Band at the Eurovision (Video)
- » The National Gallery at the Age of 70
- » 22nd Sofia International Film Festival 7-18-29 March 2018
- » The Underground Youth Live in Sofia