The Danube Continues to Rise
The level of the Bulgarian stretch of the Danube river continues to rise, reports the Agency for Exploration and Maintenance of the Danube.
According to it, the river levels have already reached six meters in Ruse and is expected to continue to rise, due to the high waters coming from Serbia.
For the time being, there is no danger of overflowing and floods, said the agency, but the closer observation of the water levels is increased.
Meanwhile, the continuing heavy rains and floods in Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina claimed another four lives on Friday. The disaster, according to experts, is the worst for the past 120.
- » NIMH: Precipitation in the Country to Stop, Maximum Temperatures at 0-5°C
- » Theodor Ushev Shows for the First Time in Sofia an Immersive Art Installation and a Mixed Reality
- » Dangerous Climate Change is the Greatest Risk to the World in 2018
- » Do not Try to Suppress a Sneeze, Advise Doctors
- » An Earthquake Shook the Capital of Taiwan
- » Cruel Exploitation of Bulgarians in Germany