The Danube Continues to Rise
The level of the Bulgarian stretch of the Danube river continues to rise, reports the Agency for Exploration and Maintenance of the Danube.
According to it, the river levels have already reached six meters in Ruse and is expected to continue to rise, due to the high waters coming from Serbia.
For the time being, there is no danger of overflowing and floods, said the agency, but the closer observation of the water levels is increased.
Meanwhile, the continuing heavy rains and floods in Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina claimed another four lives on Friday. The disaster, according to experts, is the worst for the past 120.
- » Emergency Medical Aid To Be Provided Within 30 Minutes
- » Bulgaria's Nuclear Institute: New Cyclotron To Become Operational in 2 Years
- » Bulgarian Parliament to Begin Every Session with National Anthem
- » Bulgarian MPs Approve Aid for Unemployed Who Find Work Far from Hometown
- » Orthodox Christians Hail St Demetrius
- » Bulgaria's President: New Education Models Must Reflect Migration, Demographic Problems