Grigor Dimitrov Qualifies for Rome Masters Semifinal
Grigor Dimitrov qualified for the semifinal of the ATP Masters in Rome, after Tommy Haas retired before the start of the second set.
The Bulgarian took the first set 6:2 in just over half an hour, completely dominating his experienced opponent.
In the break between the sets, the 36-year-old German decided to pull out, most likely due to some pain that had been troubling him.
This came as the perfect birthday present for Dimitrov, who turns 23 Friday. He will also have additional time to rest for the big semifinal, against the winner of the Rafael Nadal – Andy Murray match, which will be played later.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Has Achieved a Historic Success
- » Bulgarian Best Tennis Player Grigor Dimitrov Reaches the Semi-Finals in Cincinnati Tournament
- » Bulgaria Will Host 2 Tournaments of the New World Volleyball Championship in 2018
- » Grigor Dimitrov Wins Against Juan Matin del Porto in Cincinnati
- » The Municipality of Burgas is Working on the Rescue of Local Football
- » Dimitar Berbatov will Join a Former Teammate and Coach in India