Grigor Dimitrov Qualifies for Rome Masters Semifinal
Grigor Dimitrov qualified for the semifinal of the ATP Masters in Rome, after Tommy Haas retired before the start of the second set.
The Bulgarian took the first set 6:2 in just over half an hour, completely dominating his experienced opponent.
In the break between the sets, the 36-year-old German decided to pull out, most likely due to some pain that had been troubling him.
This came as the perfect birthday present for Dimitrov, who turns 23 Friday. He will also have additional time to rest for the big semifinal, against the winner of the Rafael Nadal – Andy Murray match, which will be played later.
- » Real Madrid Arrives In Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Beats Verdasco in First China Open Match
- » Bulgaria’s Women’s Volleyball Team Defeats Canada at World Championship
- » Grigor Dimitrov Eyes ATP Finals in London This Season
- » Bulgaria Wins Gold at Rhythmic Gymnastics World Championship
- » Bulgaria's Pironkova Starts China Open with Victory