Grigor Dimitrov Qualifies for Rome Masters Semifinal
Grigor Dimitrov qualified for the semifinal of the ATP Masters in Rome, after Tommy Haas retired before the start of the second set.
The Bulgarian took the first set 6:2 in just over half an hour, completely dominating his experienced opponent.
In the break between the sets, the 36-year-old German decided to pull out, most likely due to some pain that had been troubling him.
This came as the perfect birthday present for Dimitrov, who turns 23 Friday. He will also have additional time to rest for the big semifinal, against the winner of the Rafael Nadal – Andy Murray match, which will be played later.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Become Part of the World Team Against Australia
- » The Movement in the Center Sofia will be Limited Because of Installation of Christmas Decoration
- » The Match of the Season for Ludogorets in Europe
- » Our Women's National Volleyball Team is in Group B at the World Championship in Japan in 2018,
- » Sofia Officially Declared Capital of Sport for 2018
- » Russia will Appeal the IOC's Decision