Bulgaria's Berbatov Signs 1-Year Contract Extension with AS Monaco
Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov has signed a one-year extension of his contract with French Ligue 1 club AS Monaco.
Berbatov joined the French football club from Fulham in January under a contract expiring at the end of the season.
However, his excellent performance from the past few months convinced the management of the football club that he had to get a contract extension.
"With AS Monaco, Dimitar showed all of his talent. He is a great player and we are very proud to have him for the next season," the club's Vice President Vadim Vasilyev said in a statement.
"I feel at home here. It's gonna be an interesting season!" Berbatov said after signing the new contract, according to reports of The Daily Mail.
- » The Prime Minister Meets with Football Bosses Because of the Pressure on Referees
- » National Football Team Coach Announced the Team for Upcoming Friendlies
- » The Cabinet Allocated BGN 1.66 Million for the World Motocross Championship
- » The Greek Football Super League is Temporarily Suspended
- » Former No. 7 in the World is Dimitrov's First Rival in Indian Wells
- » The Boss of the Football Referees in Bulgaria Resigned