Turkish Airlines to Fly Istanbul-Varna from End June
Turkish Airlines will have a direct route Istanbul-Varna, starting from June 30, said deputy tourism minister Branimir Botev.
According to him, the negotiations on the opening of the route were very hard.
Botev expressed hopes that Varna would become an important access point to the Istanbul airport.
According to earlier reports, the flights will be four times a week.
- » Bulgaria's Pomorie 'Could Have' Dubai-Style Fake Islands
- » Germans' Vacation In Bulgaria 52% Cheaper Than In Germany
- » Another Russian Touroperator Goes Bankrupt
- » Tourists at Sunny Beach Complain of Tow Truck Blackmail
- » Morocco Seeks Options for Charter Flights to Bulgaria
- » Undercover Taxmen in Swimsuits Patrol Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast
Thats wonderful a direct flight to a city that is within easy driving distance try getting to central EUROPE,
BRUSSELS /BERLIN /MADRID/ROME , without stopping in Sofia or some other city which depending on flight time can then make a 4 hour trip 22 hours or even an overnight stop
Varna is a part time airport works only in the summer and very few DIRECT CITY TO CITY FLIGHTS in Europe ,
How anyone can call it an INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT I do not know.
Also it is expensive to fly to and from .