Turkish Airlines to Fly Istanbul-Varna from End June
Turkish Airlines will have a direct route Istanbul-Varna, starting from June 30, said deputy tourism minister Branimir Botev.
According to him, the negotiations on the opening of the route were very hard.
Botev expressed hopes that Varna would become an important access point to the Istanbul airport.
According to earlier reports, the flights will be four times a week.
- » Summer, Sea ... 44 Beaches - Accessible to People with Disabilities
- » Peika.bg donates books in the campaign "READ and EXPLORE Bulgaria"
- » Passengers at Sofia Airport Increased by 7.6%
- » Bulgaria Expects a Good Summer Season
- » No Cruise Ship to Visit Varna or Burgas this Summer
- » Construction Work on Bulgarian Summer Resorts will be Stopped from Tuesday
Thats wonderful a direct flight to a city that is within easy driving distance try getting to central EUROPE,
BRUSSELS /BERLIN /MADRID/ROME , without stopping in Sofia or some other city which depending on flight time can then make a 4 hour trip 22 hours or even an overnight stop
Varna is a part time airport works only in the summer and very few DIRECT CITY TO CITY FLIGHTS in Europe ,
How anyone can call it an INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT I do not know.
Also it is expensive to fly to and from .