Bulgaria to Export Rose Petal Jam to China
Bulgaria will export Rose petal jam to China after signing a contract during the first day of the international Food and Beverage Trade Show SIAL China 2014 in Shanghai.
The Bulgarian Jam&Jam will sell its production in China, Bulgarian Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency announced. Another Bulgarian company – Smart Capital was awarded the innovation product certificate for its Roo BAR Chia and coconut sweets.
A total of 17 Bulgarian producers of sweets and jams, canned fish and meat, cheese, Rose and Lavender oil, organic products and alcoholic beverages have taken part in the international forum for the first time.
Most of the Bulgarian participants have already had more than 50 meetings with potential customers, distributors and dealers, the organizers of the Bulgarian participation informed.
The Food and Beverage Trade Show SIAL China 2014 involves 2400 companies from 61 countries and is held between 13-15 May.
- » Conservators at Bulgaria’s Corpbank Submit Audit Report
- » Finance Ministry Reopens 10.5-Year Issue of BGN-Denominated Govt Securities
- » Employment Agency Director Decries Inefficiency of Job Schemes
- » Kozloduy NPP Completes Planned Annual Overhaul of Unit 6
- » Tsvetan Vasilev: BNB Not Willing to Discuss Options to Restructure Corpbank
- » Bulgaria's Varna Registers Higher Revenues, Fewer Tourists in Summer 2014