Bulgaria to Export Rose Petal Jam to China
Bulgaria will export Rose petal jam to China after signing a contract during the first day of the international Food and Beverage Trade Show SIAL China 2014 in Shanghai.
The Bulgarian Jam&Jam will sell its production in China, Bulgarian Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency announced. Another Bulgarian company – Smart Capital was awarded the innovation product certificate for its Roo BAR Chia and coconut sweets.
A total of 17 Bulgarian producers of sweets and jams, canned fish and meat, cheese, Rose and Lavender oil, organic products and alcoholic beverages have taken part in the international forum for the first time.
Most of the Bulgarian participants have already had more than 50 meetings with potential customers, distributors and dealers, the organizers of the Bulgarian participation informed.
The Food and Beverage Trade Show SIAL China 2014 involves 2400 companies from 61 countries and is held between 13-15 May.
- » WSJ: International Investors in Bulgaria’s KTB Demand Their Money Back
- » Bulgaria’s Government Debt Falls Slightly in May
- » Bulgarian Government to Establish Energy Security Council
- » Bulgaria’s Govt to Create Council Tasked with Eurozone Accession Preparations
- » Bulgaria Boasts BGN 850 M Budget Surplus in H1 2015
- » Bulgaria’s R&D Spending Up but Still Way Below EU Average