Bulgaria to Open 8 New Border Crossings By 2017
Bulgaria's Interior Ministry is planning to open eight new border crossing points by 2017, reports Sega daily.
The checkpoints will be at the borders with Greece – one, Serbia – two, Macedonia – three and Romania – two, shows a ministry plan, entitled Strategy for integrated border management.
According to the document, through the three border crossings with Turkey passed 2 148 919 people, while across the checkpoints with all other neighboring countries passed a total of 4 777 756 people.
- » Woman Finds Live Worms in Cookie Package
- » Bulgaria Ready to Support International Criminal Court – Chief Prosecutor
- » BAS To Investigate UFO Claims
- » Sixth Edition Of 'Northern Lights' Festival For Nordic Cinema
- » Sofia Patient with 'Ebola' Symptoms Infected with Malaria
- » Sofia Literary Festival Focuses On Nordic Literature