Bulgaria to Open 8 New Border Crossings By 2017
Bulgaria's Interior Ministry is planning to open eight new border crossing points by 2017, reports Sega daily.
The checkpoints will be at the borders with Greece – one, Serbia – two, Macedonia – three and Romania – two, shows a ministry plan, entitled Strategy for integrated border management.
According to the document, through the three border crossings with Turkey passed 2 148 919 people, while across the checkpoints with all other neighboring countries passed a total of 4 777 756 people.
- » Protesters Clash with Police Near Roma Areas of Bulgaria's Radnevo
- » Sofia Science Festival to Feature Rosetta Mission's Chief Scientist
- » Heavy Rain, Expected in Bulgaria on Tuesday, Hail Possible
- » Bulgarian Faithful Hold Easter Procession with 'Virgin Mary Icon'
- » Bulgaria Enforces Restrictions to Truck Movement for Holiday Returns
- » Alexander Nevsky Cathedral to Remain Open All Night on Sunday