Bulgaria to Open 8 New Border Crossings By 2017
Bulgaria's Interior Ministry is planning to open eight new border crossing points by 2017, reports Sega daily.
The checkpoints will be at the borders with Greece – one, Serbia – two, Macedonia – three and Romania – two, shows a ministry plan, entitled Strategy for integrated border management.
According to the document, through the three border crossings with Turkey passed 2 148 919 people, while across the checkpoints with all other neighboring countries passed a total of 4 777 756 people.
- » Forest Fire Damage in Bulgaria since Jan 2015 Estimated at BGN 10 M
- » 'Socialist Beer' Adds Appeal to Traditional Buzludzha Fest
- » Bulgarian High School Students Win Gold, 2 Silver Medals at International Olympiad in Informatics
- » Inactivity Rate of Young People in Bulgaria at nearly 73% in 2014
- » Robbie Williams to Perform With His Father at Bulgaria's Spirit of Burgas
- » Bulgaria Will Have World's Most Rapidly Shrinking Population in Next 35 Years - UN