Bulgaria to Open 8 New Border Crossings By 2017
Bulgaria's Interior Ministry is planning to open eight new border crossing points by 2017, reports Sega daily.
The checkpoints will be at the borders with Greece – one, Serbia – two, Macedonia – three and Romania – two, shows a ministry plan, entitled Strategy for integrated border management.
According to the document, through the three border crossings with Turkey passed 2 148 919 people, while across the checkpoints with all other neighboring countries passed a total of 4 777 756 people.
- » Weightlifting Legend Naim Süleymanoğlu Dies at Age 50
- » Large Medieval Gold Treasure Seized from Treasure Hunters in Bulgaria’s Kazanlak
- » Death Toll in the Car Accident near Mikre Rises to 9
- » Archaeologists Find Statue of Egyptian Goddess Isis, Satyr’s Head at Roman Villa, Nymphaeum in Bulgaria’s Kasnakovo
- » Bulgaria’s Plovdiv to Buy Back Roman Forum of Ancient Philipopolis 15 Years after Selling It
- » Archaeologists Have Discovered a Unique Statue of the Goddess Isis