Bulgaria to Open 8 New Border Crossings By 2017
Bulgaria's Interior Ministry is planning to open eight new border crossing points by 2017, reports Sega daily.
The checkpoints will be at the borders with Greece – one, Serbia – two, Macedonia – three and Romania – two, shows a ministry plan, entitled Strategy for integrated border management.
According to the document, through the three border crossings with Turkey passed 2 148 919 people, while across the checkpoints with all other neighboring countries passed a total of 4 777 756 people.
- » Bulgarian Samuel Finzi Voted Actor of the Year in Germany
- » Turkey’s Pegasus Airlines Plane Makes Safe Emergency Landing at Sofia Airport
- » Number of Cyclists in Sofia up by 140% in 3 Years
- » Bulgarian Archaeologists Discover 1600-Year-Old Mosaic in Downtown Sofia
- » Bulgaria’s Govt Adopts 2015-2016 Action Plan on Poverty
- » 2 Bulgarian Nationals Die in Car Crash near Serbia’s Pirot