Grigor Dimitrov Defeats Croatian Giant in Rome
Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov qualified for the third round of the ATP Rome Masters, beating Ivo Karlovic 7:6, 6:4.
The first set was extremely even with both players holding their serves comfortably. The 211-cm Croatian notched a series of powerful aces – all in all 15 throughout the match. In the deciding tie break however, Dimitrov was more precise and rightfully went on to win it.
Early in the second set, the Bulgarian broke the serve of Karlovic, which was the only game won by the receiving player in the whole match. Until the end, the youngster from Haskovo did not give his opponent a chance to equalize, taking the set 6:4.
In the third round of the prestigious tournament, Dimitrov will face the winner of the match Dmitry Tursunov – Tomas Berdych.
- » Ludogorets Ended its Participation in the Europa League
- » Gambling in the British Premier League
- » Federer is Officially the Oldest Number One in Tennis
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Federer in Less Than an Hour
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play in the Semifinals in Rotterdam
- » With a New Victory Dimitrov Qualified for the Quarterfinals in Rotterdam