Grigor Dimitrov Defeats Croatian Giant in Rome
Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov qualified for the third round of the ATP Rome Masters, beating Ivo Karlovic 7:6, 6:4.
The first set was extremely even with both players holding their serves comfortably. The 211-cm Croatian notched a series of powerful aces – all in all 15 throughout the match. In the deciding tie break however, Dimitrov was more precise and rightfully went on to win it.
Early in the second set, the Bulgarian broke the serve of Karlovic, which was the only game won by the receiving player in the whole match. Until the end, the youngster from Haskovo did not give his opponent a chance to equalize, taking the set 6:4.
In the third round of the prestigious tournament, Dimitrov will face the winner of the match Dmitry Tursunov – Tomas Berdych.
- » Grigor Dimitrov is Semi-finalist in Stockholm
- » Putin Described Russia's Olympic Problems as "Humiliation for the Country"
- » Ludogorets Defeated Sporting Braga with 2:0 and is Leader in Group C of Europa League
- » Grigor Dimitrov Progresses to the Next Round of the Stockholm Tournament
- » American Olympic Gymnast Revealed that the Team Doctor had Raped her
- » Football Super Star Lionel Messi Reached 100 Goals in the Champions League