Bulgaria’s Shopska Salad Leads European Online Culinary Poll
Ahead of the European Parliament elections, the EP's Facebook page has launched "A Taste of Europe" campaign.
Facebook users can vote for their favorite national dish of the 28 EU member states. Each country has nominated one dish to be represented.
At the moment, Bulgaria's Shopska Salad is in the lead with 1,208 Likes, followed by Lithuania's Saltibarsciai cold red beet soup, with 1,141. Romania's Sarmale cabbage rolls are in third place with 565 Likes.
Voting is open for another 11 days. You can make your pick from the international menu here.
- » Judas Priest To Hit Sofia in June
- » The Symphonic Orchestra of the Bulgarian National Radio to Play at The Godfather Screening
- » Lamb Concert in Sofia Shifts to Larger Venue
- » Roxette To Entertain Bulgaria in June
- » Within Temptation to Headline Kavarna Rock Fest 2015 in Bulgaria
- » Birdman is Film of the Year at Oscars 2015