Bulgaria’s Shopska Salad Leads European Online Culinary Poll
Ahead of the European Parliament elections, the EP's Facebook page has launched "A Taste of Europe" campaign.
Facebook users can vote for their favorite national dish of the 28 EU member states. Each country has nominated one dish to be represented.
At the moment, Bulgaria's Shopska Salad is in the lead with 1,208 Likes, followed by Lithuania's Saltibarsciai cold red beet soup, with 1,141. Romania's Sarmale cabbage rolls are in third place with 565 Likes.
Voting is open for another 11 days. You can make your pick from the international menu here.
- » Three-Day Bulgarian Tourist Fair Opens Doors in Paris
- » Two Bulgarian Ad Agencies Nominated in Cannes Lions Festival
- » Bulgaria, US to Create Commission on Safeguarding Cultural Heritage
- » Three-Day Jazz Festival to Take Over Sofia
- » Bulgarian Movie "Losers" Claims Main Prize at Moscow International Film Festival
- » Twisted Sister, Within Temptation to Headline Tenth Anniversary of Kavarna Rock