Bulgaria’s Shopska Salad Leads European Online Culinary Poll
Ahead of the European Parliament elections, the EP's Facebook page has launched "A Taste of Europe" campaign.
Facebook users can vote for their favorite national dish of the 28 EU member states. Each country has nominated one dish to be represented.
At the moment, Bulgaria's Shopska Salad is in the lead with 1,208 Likes, followed by Lithuania's Saltibarsciai cold red beet soup, with 1,141. Romania's Sarmale cabbage rolls are in third place with 565 Likes.
Voting is open for another 11 days. You can make your pick from the international menu here.
- » Sofia's MENAR Film Festival to Feature Central Asian, Indian Productions
- » Deep Purple's Farewell Tour to Include Sofia
- » One Man Party's 4th Edition to Feature Foreign D&B Guru
- » Two Bulgarians Vying for Grammy Awards
- » Northern Lights Film Festival Begins in Sofia on Wednesday
- » Bulgaria's Koprivshtitsa Festival Added to UNESCO Heritage List