Bulgaria’s Shopska Salad Leads European Online Culinary Poll
Ahead of the European Parliament elections, the EP's Facebook page has launched "A Taste of Europe" campaign.
Facebook users can vote for their favorite national dish of the 28 EU member states. Each country has nominated one dish to be represented.
At the moment, Bulgaria's Shopska Salad is in the lead with 1,208 Likes, followed by Lithuania's Saltibarsciai cold red beet soup, with 1,141. Romania's Sarmale cabbage rolls are in third place with 565 Likes.
Voting is open for another 11 days. You can make your pick from the international menu here.
- » Theodore Ushev Received the Order "Chevalier of Arts and Culture" of France
- » Harry Potter is the Most Read Book Among Teenagers in Bulgaria
- » Leonardo da Vinci Painting 'Salvator Mundi' to be Auctioned for USD 100M
- » Blade Runner 2049 Headed the American Box Office
- » The Nobel Prize for Literature goes to Kazuo Ishiguro
- » Urban Art Fair 2017 Will Take Place in Sofia in October