US Donates 2 Drones to Bulgaria
The United States government has donated two unmanned aerial vehicles "RQ-11 Raven" to the Bulgarian Army.
The total price of the drones amounts to USD 3 M, the daily Trud reported. Their primary purpose is for surveillance, but a weapon can also be mounted on them.
Similar vehicles were used by the US Army to track down high-profile terrorists, including Osama bin Laden.
- » Russia to Boost Crimea-Based Black Sea Fleet
- » Mistral Warship for Russia 'Tied to Stance on Ukraine Crisis'
- » Bulgaria-Turkey Border Fence Completed
- » KTB 'Holds 90%' of Bulgarian Defense Industry Assets -Former DefMin
- » Greece To Spend EUR 1B on Army Modernization
- » Bulgaria 'Demands All-Weather Reconnaissance US Drones'