Bulgaria's Patriarch Neofit To Visit Russia
Bulgaria's Patriarch Neofit will leave on a one-week official visit to Russia, said the Holy Synod of Bulgarian Orthodox Church.
He will be accompanied by four bishops – of Lovech, Vidin, Varna and Ruse.
This would be the second visit of Neofit to Russia and is upon the invitation of the Russian Patriarch Kiril on the occasion of the Slavic Alphabet and Culture Day and the nameday of Kiril.
The church delegation will visit Moscow and Saint Petersburg.
Besides discussing the relations between the Bulgarian and Russian churches, Neofit will attend a reception at Bulgaria's embassy in Moscow and will meet with the Bulgarian community.
- » Bulgaria’s President to Attend 10th Asia-Europe Meeting in Milan
- » Government Dismisses Bulgaria's Honorary Consul In Ukraine
- » Bulgaria’s President: Gas Is Not a Weapon
- » Swiss Aid for Bulgaira to Reach EUR 63 M
- » Bulgaria to Seek Partial Introduction of Swiss Vocational Training
- » President Rosen Plevneliev Begins 2-Day Visit to Switzerland