Bulgaria's Patriarch Neofit To Visit Russia
Bulgaria's Patriarch Neofit will leave on a one-week official visit to Russia, said the Holy Synod of Bulgarian Orthodox Church.
He will be accompanied by four bishops – of Lovech, Vidin, Varna and Ruse.
This would be the second visit of Neofit to Russia and is upon the invitation of the Russian Patriarch Kiril on the occasion of the Slavic Alphabet and Culture Day and the nameday of Kiril.
The church delegation will visit Moscow and Saint Petersburg.
Besides discussing the relations between the Bulgarian and Russian churches, Neofit will attend a reception at Bulgaria's embassy in Moscow and will meet with the Bulgarian community.
- » Angela Merkel Comes to Bulgaria on Saturday
- » PM Borisov to President of Kosovo: I Count on Your Help that the Kosovo Mitrovica Case will not Deviate Us From the Big Goal
- » Stoltenberg on an Official Visit to Macedonia
- » Erdogan Meets the Pope on February 5th
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Poland is an Important Country For the EU and a Longtime Ally and Friend of Bulgaria
- » Hoyt Yee: Stability and Development of the Balkans Are Extremely Important