Bulgaria's Patriarch Neofit To Visit Russia
Bulgaria's Patriarch Neofit will leave on a one-week official visit to Russia, said the Holy Synod of Bulgarian Orthodox Church.
He will be accompanied by four bishops – of Lovech, Vidin, Varna and Ruse.
This would be the second visit of Neofit to Russia and is upon the invitation of the Russian Patriarch Kiril on the occasion of the Slavic Alphabet and Culture Day and the nameday of Kiril.
The church delegation will visit Moscow and Saint Petersburg.
Besides discussing the relations between the Bulgarian and Russian churches, Neofit will attend a reception at Bulgaria's embassy in Moscow and will meet with the Bulgarian community.
- » Bulgaria Completes 'Successful' Chairmanship of CoE's Committee of Ministers
- » Bulgaria to Help Albania in EU Integration
- » Politico: Bulgaria's Georgieva 'Possible Late Entry Candidate' for UN Top Job
- » Bulgaria Puts Focus on Protecting Media Freedom as Chair of CoE Committee of Ministers
- » Bulgaria's President to Be Received By Pope Francis
- » Energy Cooperation in Focus of Bulgarian Foreign Minister’s Visit to Azerbaijan