Bulgaria's Patriarch Neofit To Visit Russia
Bulgaria's Patriarch Neofit will leave on a one-week official visit to Russia, said the Holy Synod of Bulgarian Orthodox Church.
He will be accompanied by four bishops – of Lovech, Vidin, Varna and Ruse.
This would be the second visit of Neofit to Russia and is upon the invitation of the Russian Patriarch Kiril on the occasion of the Slavic Alphabet and Culture Day and the nameday of Kiril.
The church delegation will visit Moscow and Saint Petersburg.
Besides discussing the relations between the Bulgarian and Russian churches, Neofit will attend a reception at Bulgaria's embassy in Moscow and will meet with the Bulgarian community.
- » Ex US Ambassador to Bulgaria Quits as OSCE Envoy, Moves to Russian Law Firm
- » Bulgaria, 15 Other Countries To Seek New Deal on Arms Control With Russia
- » Bulgaria's President Starts Moldova Visit Tuesday
- » US Embassy 'Looks Forward to Working with Rumen Radev'
- » Putin Congratulates Bulgaria's Rumen Radev on Presidential Election Win
- » Bulgaria's PM Congratulates Donald Trump on Election Victory