Bulgaria's Patriarch Neofit To Visit Russia
Bulgaria's Patriarch Neofit will leave on a one-week official visit to Russia, said the Holy Synod of Bulgarian Orthodox Church.
He will be accompanied by four bishops – of Lovech, Vidin, Varna and Ruse.
This would be the second visit of Neofit to Russia and is upon the invitation of the Russian Patriarch Kiril on the occasion of the Slavic Alphabet and Culture Day and the nameday of Kiril.
The church delegation will visit Moscow and Saint Petersburg.
Besides discussing the relations between the Bulgarian and Russian churches, Neofit will attend a reception at Bulgaria's embassy in Moscow and will meet with the Bulgarian community.
- » Roderick Moore to Serve as Interim US Chargе d’Affaires in Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Future Ambassador to Turkey to Place Emphasis on Border Security
- » Bulgaria Expresses Solidarity with Turkey – FM
- » EU Solidarity Key to Tackling Common Challenges, Mogherini Says on Bulgaria Visit
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Ministry to Teach US Visa Applicants How to Avoid Formal Errors
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov to Pay One-Day Working Visit to Bavaria