Bulgaria's Energy Watchdog to Present the Results of EDCs Audit
Bulgaria's energy watchdog DKEVR will present on Wednesday the results of the regulation audit of the three electricity distribution companies (EDCs).
The audit started in the beginning of this year and reviews the activities of EVN Bulgaria Electricity Distribution, CEZ Distribution Bulgaria and Energo-Pro Grids since 2008.
This is the third similar audit. The previous already found that there were no violations of the licenses.
According to speculations in the Bulgarian-language media, this time around DKEVR will impose stiff fines, thus avoiding the taking away of the licenses of the EDCs.
- » Bulgaria Can Use South Stream Project Co.’s Assets in Planned Gas Hub - Energy Minister
- » Russian Black Sea Pipeline Options 'Shouldn't Be Forgotten' - BulgarianDeputy PM
- » South Stream Bulgaria 'Keeps Spending Millions' Despite Project's Demise
- » TAP 'to Supply Gas to Central, SE Europe' via Bulgaria-Greece Link
- » Bulgaria’s Anti-Trust Body Accuses CEZ Unit of Abuse of Dominant Market Position
- » Bulgaria’s Kozloduy Nuclear Plant Reconnects Unit 5 to Grid after Maintenance