Bulgaria's Energy Watchdog to Present the Results of EDCs Audit
Bulgaria's energy watchdog DKEVR will present on Wednesday the results of the regulation audit of the three electricity distribution companies (EDCs).
The audit started in the beginning of this year and reviews the activities of EVN Bulgaria Electricity Distribution, CEZ Distribution Bulgaria and Energo-Pro Grids since 2008.
This is the third similar audit. The previous already found that there were no violations of the licenses.
According to speculations in the Bulgarian-language media, this time around DKEVR will impose stiff fines, thus avoiding the taking away of the licenses of the EDCs.
- » Bulgarian Village Lozen Suffers Unannounced Electricity Disruptions
- » Bulgaria Moves to Criminalize Unauthorized Coal Mining
- » Bulgarian Watchdog Orders Market Withdrawal of 10 000 Liters of Diesel Fuel
- » Bulgarian Government to Establish Energy Security Council
- » Bulgarian Energy Commission Postpones Price Increase Decision
- » Westinghouse-led Group Wins EU Funding to Diversify Nuclear Fuel Supply to VVER Reactors