Bulgaria's Energy Watchdog to Present the Results of EDCs Audit
Bulgaria's energy watchdog DKEVR will present on Wednesday the results of the regulation audit of the three electricity distribution companies (EDCs).
The audit started in the beginning of this year and reviews the activities of EVN Bulgaria Electricity Distribution, CEZ Distribution Bulgaria and Energo-Pro Grids since 2008.
This is the third similar audit. The previous already found that there were no violations of the licenses.
According to speculations in the Bulgarian-language media, this time around DKEVR will impose stiff fines, thus avoiding the taking away of the licenses of the EDCs.
- » EVN Proposes Rise in Electricity Prices of 6.98%
- » Planned Unit 7 of Bulgaria's Kozloduy NPP to Generate USD 11 B
- » Russia, Ukraine to Take Part in Gas Meeting with EU Next Week
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Approves Energy Act Amendments concerning Energy Watchdog
- » Westinghouse Optimistic about EU Energy Union
- » Bulgaria’s Chiren Gas Storage Has Enough Gas for 3 Months