Bulgaria's Energy Watchdog to Present the Results of EDCs Audit
Bulgaria's energy watchdog DKEVR will present on Wednesday the results of the regulation audit of the three electricity distribution companies (EDCs).
The audit started in the beginning of this year and reviews the activities of EVN Bulgaria Electricity Distribution, CEZ Distribution Bulgaria and Energo-Pro Grids since 2008.
This is the third similar audit. The previous already found that there were no violations of the licenses.
According to speculations in the Bulgarian-language media, this time around DKEVR will impose stiff fines, thus avoiding the taking away of the licenses of the EDCs.
- » Consultative Council on South Gas Corridor To Meet in Baku
- » Azerbaijan Waiting for Bulgaria To Construct Gas Link With Greece
- » KEVR: Bulgargaz' Demand for 32% Hike in Gas Prices Is Unjustifiably High
- » Bulgaria 'Seeking South Stream Project Revival'
- » South Stream Project Will Be Carried Out, Russian Official Says
- » EVN, NEK Settle Old, Multi-million Dispute