Bulgaria's Energy Watchdog to Present the Results of EDCs Audit
Bulgaria's energy watchdog DKEVR will present on Wednesday the results of the regulation audit of the three electricity distribution companies (EDCs).
The audit started in the beginning of this year and reviews the activities of EVN Bulgaria Electricity Distribution, CEZ Distribution Bulgaria and Energo-Pro Grids since 2008.
This is the third similar audit. The previous already found that there were no violations of the licenses.
According to speculations in the Bulgarian-language media, this time around DKEVR will impose stiff fines, thus avoiding the taking away of the licenses of the EDCs.
- » Final Agreement on Bulgaria-Greece Gas Grid Interconnector Delayed by Technicalities – Minister
- » Poor Transport, Energy Links Impede Development of SEE Countries – Plevneliev, Pusic
- » Chevron Interested in Reviving Burgas-Alexandroupolis Oil Pipeline – Transneft President
- » Bulgaria’s State-Owned Maritsa East 2 TPP Reported Loss of BGN 38.6 M in 2014
- » Bulgaria Backs Idea for Gas Ring with Romania, Hungary, Slovakia
- » Bulgaria May Be Connected To Turkish Stream – Energy Committee Head