40% of Bulgarians – For EU, 22% - For Eurasian Union
Forty percent of Bulgarians are pro-EU, while 22% would like Bulgaria to join the Russia-led Eurasian Union, shows a survey of the Alpha Research agency.
The question Alpha Research asked the respondents in the end of April was “If today was held a referendum for the joining of Bulgaria to the EU or the Eurasian Union, which would you choose?”
A total of 28% of those surveyed said they would not vote in such a referendum at all.
According to the results, the Eurasian Union was the preferred choice for 28% of the supporters of the nationalist party Ataka, 34% of the Bulgarian Socialist Party and 34% of the supporters of the recently formed by former Bulgarian President Georgi Parvanov left-wing movement ABV.
- » Wildfire near Bulgaria's Ardino Contained
- » Forest Fire Rages near Ardino in Southern Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria to Set up Advisory National Food Board
- » Bulgaria to Scrap Injunction of People with Mental Disabilities
- » Bulgarians See Politics, Hospitals, Customs as 'Most Corrupt' - Poll
- » Pope Francis Donates Funding for Basilica in Bulgaria's First Capital