40% of Bulgarians – For EU, 22% - For Eurasian Union
Forty percent of Bulgarians are pro-EU, while 22% would like Bulgaria to join the Russia-led Eurasian Union, shows a survey of the Alpha Research agency.
The question Alpha Research asked the respondents in the end of April was “If today was held a referendum for the joining of Bulgaria to the EU or the Eurasian Union, which would you choose?”
A total of 28% of those surveyed said they would not vote in such a referendum at all.
According to the results, the Eurasian Union was the preferred choice for 28% of the supporters of the nationalist party Ataka, 34% of the Bulgarian Socialist Party and 34% of the supporters of the recently formed by former Bulgarian President Georgi Parvanov left-wing movement ABV.
- » Bulgarian Union of Banat Leader Nikolai Mirkovic Passes Away
- » Bulgarian PM, Azerbaijan's First Lady Unveil Renovated Historical Site
- » 10% of Sofia Univeristy Places Remain Vacant After Third-Round Admission
- » Free-of-Charge Entry to Sofia Municipal Museums on September 22
- » Der Standard: Antiquities Traders Have Little to Fear of Bulgarian Authorities
- » Exhibition of Pulitzer-Winning Bulgarian Photographer Opens in Sofia