40% of Bulgarians – For EU, 22% - For Eurasian Union
Forty percent of Bulgarians are pro-EU, while 22% would like Bulgaria to join the Russia-led Eurasian Union, shows a survey of the Alpha Research agency.
The question Alpha Research asked the respondents in the end of April was “If today was held a referendum for the joining of Bulgaria to the EU or the Eurasian Union, which would you choose?”
A total of 28% of those surveyed said they would not vote in such a referendum at all.
According to the results, the Eurasian Union was the preferred choice for 28% of the supporters of the nationalist party Ataka, 34% of the Bulgarian Socialist Party and 34% of the supporters of the recently formed by former Bulgarian President Georgi Parvanov left-wing movement ABV.
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Church Commemorates Saint Ivan Rilski
- » 782 Residential Buildings were Rehabilitated under the National Energy Efficiency Program
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny Today with Temperatures of Up to 22-27°C
- » Those who Died in the California Fires are Now 42
- » SUV Plowed into Pedestrians in Kharkiv, Six Died and 11 were Injured
- » The Hungarian Police are Investigating Scientologists