40% of Bulgarians – For EU, 22% - For Eurasian Union
Forty percent of Bulgarians are pro-EU, while 22% would like Bulgaria to join the Russia-led Eurasian Union, shows a survey of the Alpha Research agency.
The question Alpha Research asked the respondents in the end of April was “If today was held a referendum for the joining of Bulgaria to the EU or the Eurasian Union, which would you choose?”
A total of 28% of those surveyed said they would not vote in such a referendum at all.
According to the results, the Eurasian Union was the preferred choice for 28% of the supporters of the nationalist party Ataka, 34% of the Bulgarian Socialist Party and 34% of the supporters of the recently formed by former Bulgarian President Georgi Parvanov left-wing movement ABV.
- » Heavy Rain, Expected in Bulgaria on Tuesday, Hail Possible
- » Bulgarian Faithful Hold Easter Procession with 'Virgin Mary Icon'
- » Bulgaria Enforces Restrictions to Truck Movement for Holiday Returns
- » Alexander Nevsky Cathedral to Remain Open All Night on Sunday
- » Bulgarian Police Estimate 20 000 Drivers Have No Licenses
- » Bulgaria Celebrates 140 Years Since April Uprising