Border Police Caught 25 Illegal Immigrants At Kapitan Andreevo
Bulgaria's Border Police caught 22 illegal immigrants at the Kapitan Andreevo border crossing with Turkey, said Interior Ministry.
The 22 men, two women and one child were hidden in two containers on a freight train travelling from Turkey.
None of them had documents, but three said they were from Myanmar and the rest – from Syria.
The group will be placed in the distribution center in Elhovo and later processed into one of the refugee centers in Bulgaria.
- » Donations in Bulgaria Hit Record Low in 2013
- » Grigor Dimitrov Tops Forbes Bulgaria Celebrity List
- » Children's Museum To Open In Sofia Next Year
- » Turkish Truck Drivers Complain From Syrian Immigrants
- » Unemployment Rates in Bulgaria Remain Stable in August – Eurostat
- » WWF: Global Wildlife Population Dropped by 50% in 40 Years