Border Police Caught 25 Illegal Immigrants At Kapitan Andreevo
Bulgaria's Border Police caught 22 illegal immigrants at the Kapitan Andreevo border crossing with Turkey, said Interior Ministry.
The 22 men, two women and one child were hidden in two containers on a freight train travelling from Turkey.
None of them had documents, but three said they were from Myanmar and the rest – from Syria.
The group will be placed in the distribution center in Elhovo and later processed into one of the refugee centers in Bulgaria.
- » Police Arrests 35 Illegal Immigrants in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Has Too Many Universities - Education Minister
- » Bulgaria to Build Accommodation Centres for Elderly
- » Bulgaria Marks 95 Years of Neuilly Treaty after WWI
- » UNESCO Adds Production of Chiprovtsi Carpets to ‘Intangible Heritage’ List
- » Bulgarian Parliament Boosts Healthcare Budget with BGN 100 M