Border Police Caught 25 Illegal Immigrants At Kapitan Andreevo
Bulgaria's Border Police caught 22 illegal immigrants at the Kapitan Andreevo border crossing with Turkey, said Interior Ministry.
The 22 men, two women and one child were hidden in two containers on a freight train travelling from Turkey.
None of them had documents, but three said they were from Myanmar and the rest – from Syria.
The group will be placed in the distribution center in Elhovo and later processed into one of the refugee centers in Bulgaria.
- » Parliament Passes At First Reading NZOK Budget Update
- » August in Bulgaria: Rain In the West, Sun At the Seaside
- » Roma Protesters End Railroad Blockade in Sofia
- » Village near Stara Zagora Holds Sod-Turning Event for Waste Plant
- » Gela Bagpipe Contest to Take Place This Weekend
- » Bulgaria's Ancient City of Perperikon Excavations Funding Trimmed