Border Police Caught 25 Illegal Immigrants At Kapitan Andreevo
Bulgaria's Border Police caught 22 illegal immigrants at the Kapitan Andreevo border crossing with Turkey, said Interior Ministry.
The 22 men, two women and one child were hidden in two containers on a freight train travelling from Turkey.
None of them had documents, but three said they were from Myanmar and the rest – from Syria.
The group will be placed in the distribution center in Elhovo and later processed into one of the refugee centers in Bulgaria.
- » Thunderstorms, Heavy Rains Hit Balkan States in Early September
- » 424 Refugee Children in Bulgaria Unable to Go to School
- » 2.8-Strong Earthquake Jolts Bulgaria's Pernik
- » Bison Dies in Sofia Zoo
- » Bulgaria’s Prison Officers Stage National Protest
- » Trained Taxi Drivers to Help Paramedics in Bulgaria’s Sofia