Functionality of Devices Most Important for Bulgarians
The functionality of personal devices is the most important for 27.7% Bulgarian consumers, shows an April survey of Gemius, ordered by Samsung.
In the survey participated 18-55 year old residents of large Bulgarian citizens.
Second most important, when choosing a new device is connectivity and ease of communication with loved ones, according to 26.7% of those polled. Third is entertainment options – for 16.3% of the surveyed.
Contrary to the mass conception, only 7.2% said they would pay more to have the latest model of the device.
Price and quality are decisive for 50.7% of people, when choosing a new device.
The survey also shows that 74.5% of those polls have a laptop computer, 73.8% have a flat screen TV. Mobile phones have 66.2%, desktop computers have 63.2%. Tablets are owned by just 16.6% of those polled.
The survey of Gemius shows that most popular smartphone brand in Bulgaria is Samsung, with 38.8% owning one. Second is Nokia with 18.7%, Sony Ericsson – 12.2%, HTC – 11.2% and Apple – 11%.
- » Introduction of Fingerprint Identification in Outpatient Sector Postponed
- » The Duisburg Casino in Germany Turns 10
- » Flu Peak in Bulgaria Expected in April
- » Austrian Ambassador Roland Hauser Tops Novinite.com's Personalities in the News Poll
- » World Fails to Match Levski's Ideal, Bulgarian President Says
- » Bulgaria, 3 Other NATO States 'Picked Russia to Defend Them if Threatened'