Tsvetana Pironkova Defeated Early in Rome
Bulgaria's Tsvetana Pironkova lost in the first round of the Rome Masters against Czech Petra Cetkovska, 6:1, 1:6, 4:6.
Despite cruising through the first set and starting with a break in the second, Pironkova crumbled to an unlikely defeat against an opponent ranked 27 places below her. This was also the Bulgarian's sixth consecutive first round loss in Rome.
Starting next week, Pironkova will enter the tournament in Strasbourg, where she is seeded 8th for the moment.
- » Nadal Proved to be too Strong for Dimitrov
- » The Construction of a New National Football Stadium Outside the City Center is being Considered
- » Implants in the Body of Athletes to for Doping Control
- » 900 Additional Tickets For the Boxing Match Between Kubrat Pulev and Anthony Joshua
- » Grigor Dimitrov Qualified For the Quarterfinals of the Shanghai ATP Masters 1000
- » Grigor Dimitrov Saved 3 Match Balls and Defeated Harrison in Shanghai