Gabriel Byrne, Juliette Binoche to Shoot New Movie in Bulgaria
The Hollywood stars Juliette Binoche and Gabriel Byrne will arrive in Bulgaria for a new movie shoot in May-June.
Byrne who is known for films such as The Usual Suspects, Stigmata, and Oscar Award Winner Juliette Binoche (Chocolat, The English Patient) will star in a new movie called Nobody Wants the Night (Nadie quiere la noche) directed by Isabel Coixet.
The project is a co-production of Bulgaria, Spain and France, BGNES informs.
The actors will shoot in Bulgaria until mid-June and will then leave for the Canary island of Tenerife.
- » Sofia Municipality To Renovate Zapaden Park
- » Samuel Jackson Takes Selfie with Bulgaria's Presidency
- » Nicole Scherzinger Dispels Rumors of Breakup with Bulgaria's Dimitrov
- » Grigor Dimitrov Tops List of 70 Most Popular Bulgarian Celebrities – Forbes Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Women Among World's Top 10 Sexiest - Survey
- » Selfie of the Day: Kristalina Georgieva, Maxim Behar