Gabriel Byrne, Juliette Binoche to Shoot New Movie in Bulgaria
The Hollywood stars Juliette Binoche and Gabriel Byrne will arrive in Bulgaria for a new movie shoot in May-June.
Byrne who is known for films such as The Usual Suspects, Stigmata, and Oscar Award Winner Juliette Binoche (Chocolat, The English Patient) will star in a new movie called Nobody Wants the Night (Nadie quiere la noche) directed by Isabel Coixet.
The project is a co-production of Bulgaria, Spain and France, BGNES informs.
The actors will shoot in Bulgaria until mid-June and will then leave for the Canary island of Tenerife.
- » Ron Howard to Direct Beatles Documentary
- » Novak Djokovic Marries His Girlfriend
- » Robert Downey Jr. And Wife Susan Expecting A Baby
- » Duke And Duchess of Cambridge Root for Murray Vs Dimitrov at Wimbledon
- » Beyonce Tops Forbes' 15th Annual Celebrity 100 List
- » Elizabeth II Visits Game of Thrones Set, Does Not Claim Iron Throne