Bulgaria's Food Producers to Take Part in Trade Show in Shanghai
Bulgarian producers will take part in the International Food and Beverage Trade Show SIAL China 2014 in Shanghai in the period 13 - 15 May 2014.
For the first time, 17 Bulgarian companies will participate in the prestigious event under the EU project for the International Promotion of Bulgarian companies, the SME Promotion Agency informed.
SIAL China is an annual event organized since 2000. In 2013, the trade show recorded 41,304 professional visitors, 2,157 exhibitors from 79 countries and regions taking over 85,000sqm exhibition space, products from 47 international pavilions and 27 Chinese provinces and cities.
- » Bulgaria's Finance Ministry Publishes 2017 Draft Budget
- » Bulgaria's Govt to End State Aid Contract with Fibank
- » Bulgaria Named Most Attractive Country for Automotive Industry - Survey
- » Bulgarian PM Vows to Look into All Privatization Deals
- » Bulgaria, Russia Sign Debt Settlement Deal on Belene Nuclear Project
- » GERB Withdraws Bulgaria's ex-Energy Min from Belene Committee