Bulgaria's Food Producers to Take Part in Trade Show in Shanghai
Bulgarian producers will take part in the International Food and Beverage Trade Show SIAL China 2014 in Shanghai in the period 13 - 15 May 2014.
For the first time, 17 Bulgarian companies will participate in the prestigious event under the EU project for the International Promotion of Bulgarian companies, the SME Promotion Agency informed.
SIAL China is an annual event organized since 2000. In 2013, the trade show recorded 41,304 professional visitors, 2,157 exhibitors from 79 countries and regions taking over 85,000sqm exhibition space, products from 47 international pavilions and 27 Chinese provinces and cities.
- » Russia Bans Re-Export of Crop Products from Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria, Romania Move to Set Up Joint Tourist Info Center in China
- » Bulgaria, Romania Sign Joint Declaration on Energy Cooperation
- » Bulgaria Is World Leader in Broadband Adoption Rate
- » Discovery Channel Declares Bulgaria Top Tourist Destination in Europe
- » AIG Opens New Shared Services Center in Bulgaria's Capital