Corporate Commercial Bank Becomes Third Largest Owner of Bulgartabac
The Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB) is the third largest stake holder in Bulgaria's largest tobacco company, Bulgartabac Holding.
According to the report of the Capital Daily business daily, it has purchased 3.22% of Bulgartabac's stakes and the total ownership of the bank became 6.02%.
The two largest stake holders are the Austrian BT Invest and E. Miroglio Finance, registered in Luxembourg.
The KTB purchase was registered in the Central Depository last Friday, but it is not clear who sold the stakes.
- » Bulgaria Ranks among Top Software Outsourcing Destinations, Studies Show
- » Bulgaria Expects Budget Surplus to Exceed BGN 2.3 B at End of April
- » Network of Electric Bicycles to Connect Bulgaria, Romania
- » Competition for New Tourist Logo of Bulgaria Fails to Select Winner
- » Bulgaria's Competition Watchdog Fines Two Regional TV, Internet Providers
- » Gazprom Puts Forward New South Stream Route