Corporate Commercial Bank Becomes Third Largest Owner of Bulgartabac
The Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB) is the third largest stake holder in Bulgaria's largest tobacco company, Bulgartabac Holding.
According to the report of the Capital Daily business daily, it has purchased 3.22% of Bulgartabac's stakes and the total ownership of the bank became 6.02%.
The two largest stake holders are the Austrian BT Invest and E. Miroglio Finance, registered in Luxembourg.
The KTB purchase was registered in the Central Depository last Friday, but it is not clear who sold the stakes.
- » Bulgaria Leads in Early Bookings for Summer 2016 at TUI Russia
- » Bulgarian Consumer Confidence Increases - NSI
- » Bulgaria Warns of 18 Unlicensed Investment Intermediaries
- » Two Bulgarian Resorts Rank Among Ten Cheapest Destinations for Russian Tourists
- » Bulgaria's ISP Sector 'Generally Clean'
- » Bulgarian MPs Reject Proposal to Renew Construction of South Stream