Corporate Commercial Bank Becomes Third Largest Owner of Bulgartabac
The Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB) is the third largest stake holder in Bulgaria's largest tobacco company, Bulgartabac Holding.
According to the report of the Capital Daily business daily, it has purchased 3.22% of Bulgartabac's stakes and the total ownership of the bank became 6.02%.
The two largest stake holders are the Austrian BT Invest and E. Miroglio Finance, registered in Luxembourg.
The KTB purchase was registered in the Central Depository last Friday, but it is not clear who sold the stakes.
- » Bulgaria Air in Codeshare Deal with Germany's airberlin
- » Bulgaria Adopts 2015 Budget with 3% Deficit
- » Fitch Maintains Bulgaria’s Credit Rating At ‘BBB-‘ With Stable Outlook
- » Austria’s BauMax Sells Bulgaria Unit for Token EUR 1
- » Max, Blizoo Join Forces in Mobile Wholesale Deal in Bulgaria
- » Russia Asks Bulgaria to Issue South Stream Construction Permits