Corporate Commercial Bank Becomes Third Largest Owner of Bulgartabac
The Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB) is the third largest stake holder in Bulgaria's largest tobacco company, Bulgartabac Holding.
According to the report of the Capital Daily business daily, it has purchased 3.22% of Bulgartabac's stakes and the total ownership of the bank became 6.02%.
The two largest stake holders are the Austrian BT Invest and E. Miroglio Finance, registered in Luxembourg.
The KTB purchase was registered in the Central Depository last Friday, but it is not clear who sold the stakes.
- » State starts inspections in Sunny Beach resort
- » Boyko Borisov to Interior Ministry: No limit for fuel
- » Conservatives agree pact with DUP to support May government
- » Macron says France will not recognise Crimea 'annexation'
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva: No change in Bulgarian stand on languages in friendship treaty with Macedonia
- » Vladimir Chukov, Arab World expert: Iraq will return with important role on Middle East political map