Corporate Commercial Bank Becomes Third Largest Owner of Bulgartabac
The Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB) is the third largest stake holder in Bulgaria's largest tobacco company, Bulgartabac Holding.
According to the report of the Capital Daily business daily, it has purchased 3.22% of Bulgartabac's stakes and the total ownership of the bank became 6.02%.
The two largest stake holders are the Austrian BT Invest and E. Miroglio Finance, registered in Luxembourg.
The KTB purchase was registered in the Central Depository last Friday, but it is not clear who sold the stakes.
- » Bank of America Chooses Between Frankfurt and Paris for a New European Trade Hub
- » Walmart and Google are Uniting Against Amazon
- » Bulgaria can Now Export Plant Products to Vietnam
- » Plovdiv Municipality is Seeking For Director of Tourism
- » Bulgaria and Romania Want 3rd Bridge Between the Countries
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Economy: 'Kremikovtsi is the Worst Privatization Deal Ever'